300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Look

Wow, I come home from an overnight stay with my guy to a new look for the forum. I like the colors and the way it is set up.

Great job... O.com!
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

I like the new areas, ie sports. And the military guys do deserve the there new section to. Thanks for that o.com.

I was kinda sucking on the bud light can last night, so I thought I was seeing things last night, but its still there. So it must not be me now.

Comment

We've added new sub forums to several areas including:

The Off Duty Forums now have specific sports and entertainment discussion areas

The Squad Room now has Traffic Enforcement, K9, Officer Safety and Non-Lethan areas

Ask a Cop now has categories for two of the main topics usually discussed, Traffic Enforcement and Hiring/Recruitment

Plus a new section just for Military law enforcement, and links to our other public safety and security web forums, and ResponderSafety.com, a site we manage for a non-profit organization that covers highway safety for police, fire and EMS.

Thanks
      WebTeam
      sigpic
      The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
      PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

The changes are nice but I'm not a big fan of the pastel colors.
        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
          The changes are nice but I'm not a big fan of the pastel colors.
          I second this.

Would it be possible if we could pick ourselves the color sceme in the edit profile option?

Comment

The site looks good (especially now with the black).
            I, personally, really don't like all the sub-forums. When I click on a forum, I want to see all the threads that are in it, not have to keep clicking to and from all the sub-forums. I thought it was fine the way it was. That's just me, though, maybe i'm just a lazy ba$tard.
            Anyway, the rest of the new stuff is cool, keep up the good work.
            Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

Dont worry folks about the sub forums ... its our hopes to drive even more discussion and prevent good threads from getting lost in the mix as the pages fill up with other new posts, and we'll watch things closely. We can always move threads around, between categories, and back to the main forums very easily.

Thanks
              WebTeam
              sigpic

Comment

New Colors

I actually do like the new colors. I like the new look!

Comment

Thank you for the updated color scheme, I think this looks better. I think the pastel was actually a little harsh on the eyes.
                  Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Hey, it looks great. Thanks for putting in the military section to. Kudos for the team. Site looks awesome
                    RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                      Thank you for the updated color scheme, I think this looks better. I think the pastel was actually a little harsh on the eyes.
                      Same here.

A Well Done to the Officer.com Web Team.

Comment

I like the blue and black better.

More manly too compared to the light colors.
                        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                        Not Yet Visited: 16
                        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by I8A4RE LDYCOP2B
                          I actually do like the new colors. I like the new look!

Of course you do, you're a girl.

TGY
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

You may not have seen it because it was up for a short time, but they were definitely pastel colors!

Comment

We prefer to think of what was there as a "light blue hue"

Plus it rhymes
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6024 users online. 352 members and 5672 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X