Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it?????

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why is it?????

    Why is it that everytime I'm in a good mood my wife ends up ****ed????

    Am I the only one with this problem??
    Straight Up

    new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

  • #2
    Originally posted by Straight Up
    Why is it that everytime I'm in a good mood my wife ends up ****ed????

    Am I the only one with this problem??
    Because they can't stand to see men happy. The trick is to always act miserable around them.
    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Centurion44
      Because they can't stand to see men happy.
      Yea..... Chapter 1 of that secret hand book that they carry.

      Chapter 2 ... What to do if they look comfortable.

      Chapter 3 ... When to invite the in-laws.

      Oh Well!!!!
      Last edited by Straight Up; 08-20-2005, 12:12 PM.
      Straight Up

      new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Straight Up
        Why is it that everytime I'm in a good mood my wife ends up ****ed????

        Am I the only one with this problem??

        ooo ooo i swear i know the answer to this one...i was married for 10 years!! We get ****ed when we see you are happy because you dont even feel any remorse over [leaving the toilet seat up etc] last month you [email protected]!

        Comment


        • #5
          Just remember, "your right" and "I'm sorry".

          It doesn't matter that you have no idea what you did. "your right" and "I'm sorry". Trust me, its easier this way. Don't try to understand or rationalize it, just go with it.
          The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Migraman
            Just remember, "your right" and "I'm sorry".

            It doesn't matter that you have no idea what you did. "your right" and "I'm sorry". Trust me, its easier this way. Don't try to understand or rationalize it, just go with it.
            After dating someone for almost six years (still going too), yes I agree.
            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Welpe
              After dating someone for almost six years (still going too), yes I agree.

              ha! I figured this one out as well. My ex could get a 'get out of jail free card' IF he could tell me ACURATELY what he had done wrong, why it was wrong and then give a sincere appology...........hmmm, divorced....................maybe not the best advice giver huh?......

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ninjagirl
                My ex could get a 'get out of jail free card' IF he could tell me ACURATELY what he had done wrong, why it was wrong and then give a sincere appology...........hmmm,
                Sounds like another case of ... "If you don't know, I'm not telling you".

                Damnnnnnn What is a guy supposed to do with this??? We know nothing.
                We think with the little head and it's got a one track mind.

                OK so it's .... "Your right"..."I'm sorry"

                Actually it's...."What the hell and if I'm sorry I don't know what the **** for.
                Straight Up

                new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ninjagirl
                  ha! I figured this one out as well. My ex could get a 'get out of jail free card' IF he could tell me ACURATELY what he had done wrong, why it was wrong and then give a sincere appology...........hmmm, divorced....................maybe not the best advice giver huh?......
                  Thats not fair, your playing out of bounds.
                  The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What a bunch of ridiculous games.

                    When he was miserable/unhappy - SO WAS I.
                    When he was happy - SO WAS I.

                    That is how it should be.

                    Makes me reallllly happy i was raised only by my father - i don't do all that stupid crap, and i certainly don't expect it done to me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That is refreshing to read, Amber. Fortunately my girlfriend (nearly common-law wife I suppose ) takes that attitude most of the time. Sometimes she does get really mad at me and leaves me to figure out why...
                      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LovnTheFuzz
                        What a bunch of ridiculous games.

                        When he was miserable/unhappy - SO WAS I.
                        When he was happy - SO WAS I.

                        That is how it should be.

                        Makes me reallllly happy i was raised only by my father - i don't do all that stupid crap, and i certainly don't expect it done to me.

                        Thats right, thats how it should be.

                        We have been married almost twenty two years and we still have fun. Thats why I started this thread. to have fun with my wife.

                        Our life style requires us to live in an eight by six box, twenty four / seven most of the time, you have to have a sense of humor to survive, and you have to find ways to spice up the everyday hum drum.

                        She has her chat room and I have mine
                        mines better
                        Straight Up

                        new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Welpe - I know a lot of women that do that same thing... but much worse. "I'm mad at him, and HE doesn't know why!" Then you get the silent treatment for God only knows how long while you try to figure it out. I'm glad to hear that your g/f doesn't take that attitude for the most part

                          Communication breakdown is the #1 reason for relationship failure!
                          These 'games' are communication games. 'Guess why i'm mad' 'Guess why i'm not talking to you' 'Guess why we haven't had sex for _____'



                          Straight Up - 22 years.. WOW. Congratulations - it sounds like you two are still solid.

                          I wanted to comment that many of these 'games' are stereotypical relationship behaviors in/with women because they are in fact common. I have no idea where they come from, or how they evolve... but would hazard to guess they are learned from the Mother, and from society. Sex is power afterall, no?

                          What is obvious to me that in any degree, it's an effective tool of manipulation.
                          Last edited by LovnTheFuzz; 08-20-2005, 06:18 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I admit, I don't give up pestering her when she acts like that. She finally gives in and will tell me...usually leading to a fight, but hey, we are communicating at least...
                            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LovnTheFuzz
                              What a bunch of ridiculous games.

                              When he was miserable/unhappy - SO WAS I.
                              When he was happy - SO WAS I.

                              That is how it should be.

                              Makes me reallllly happy i was raised only by my father - i don't do all that stupid crap, and i certainly don't expect it done to me.

                              wow...what planet are you from? Definately not Venus like all the others!!

                              What was that joke....

                              Why is divorce so expensive??


                              CAUSE IT'S WORTH IT!!
                              An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

                              Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4116 users online. 240 members and 3876 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X