Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How mush time do you spend on officer.com?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How mush time do you spend on officer.com?

I think it's a little odd when I see people who post at 1 am, 5 am, 10 am, 5pm, 7 pm, 10 pm, and then back to 1 am! I spend less than 3-4 hours per week on this site and it is one of the only sites I go to (other than browsing for news). So, how much time do you spend here?
    1-5
    82.14%
    6-10
    10.71%
    11-15+!
    7.14%

Depends on if things are slow or not at work. Somedays I'm going, going, going, other days I'm just trying to stay awake.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Same here, if it's slow at work, I spend more, but 2-3 hrs a day for me.

Comment

I would have to say if I am busy or not. What is going on, if there is a lot of posted that I am interested etc.

So on the ave I think around 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day. I come in and see if anyone post, and leave.

Also, LEO's live a strange lifestyle as far as there daily life. Some may get on here after they get home from work or before they leave for work.

Comment

i spend around 1 hour an afternoon on here. i look to see the new posts and to see if i've had a response to my questions. i'm looking for someone in provo pd in utah but not had any luck yet. please can you tell me if there is another operater other than yahoo that is used to talk on . i can only think of aol.

Comment

I try not to spend too *mush* time here.....but there is alot of drama going on and I don't get to watch my soaps anymore....lol

*mush* I am sorry....I HAD to do it though
            stay safe and always remember to look up!!

"You've been talking to yourself in the mirror again haven't you ?

chat room

Comment

Depends on if the kids are passed out in the basement in front of the TV
              and also my shift. If Iam on PM then not much bt on nights Iam on a few too many hours. Wife works, kids do the TV thing I do the O thing
              Yes I do hang with my kids if anyone thought I dont spend any time with them.
              I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by Isla_
                I try not to spend too *mush* time here.....but there is alot of drama going on and I don't get to watch my soaps anymore....lol

*mush* I am sorry....I HAD to do it though
                IS that why Ive gained about oh **** I got fat since joining here...
                Only a few pounds its all my baby fat from 36 years ago...
                I got nothing for now

Comment

I've been off IOD for the past 15 months and just took a disability retirement. As a result, I have way more free time to spend here than is healthy.
                  Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

depends entirely on what's going on around me. I am customed to quickly check out my favourite places a couple of times a day, so all in all I may spend just 2 hours a day on the net but because I jump quickly and post hastily (argh typos, screwed up sentences and such are common!) it appears to be much more.

I wish I could get to know you better but I find some of the restrictions almost intimidating.

Comment

Depends on what is going on around me as well.....Like today I have no life, so I have alot of time.....
                      THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Three. I generally spend three on Officer.com.
                        Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                        Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Right now, probably no more than an hour. I check periodically throughout the day. That'll change starting Monday when I go back to school. And I am pretty much in class on Mondays from 10 am to 9 pm with a one hour break at 2 pm and 4pm. The rest of the week I'll be on more... Damn "Art Appreciation" class from 5pm to 9pm on Mondays...

Comment

It all depends on what I am doing that day or if I am totally bored.

Sometimes I will spend a couple hours in here or times I will not post for days or even weeks.

Have a life offline too ..hard to believe
                            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                            Not Yet Visited: 16
                            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5377 users online. 329 members and 5048 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X