• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washingtonian
    replied
    Originally posted by Chiller
    Yes you can for sure

My AV got deleted ....oh well,fun while it lasted
    Bummer, at least you didn't get banned with it. Then again, i'm sure you would have been back...

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    Originally posted by Washingtonian
    Hey, i'll be living in DC soon enough, can I get in on that?

Yes you can for sure

My AV got deleted ....oh well,fun while it lasted

Leave a comment:

• Washingtonian
    replied
    Originally posted by e-man
    OK boys n girls. I went to DC yesterday andboy is gas expensive. We unfortunately did noit have the BBQ I was promised.So we ate at Booeymongers In Georgetown. Nice place for sandwiches and stuff. Next time Iam getting BBQ and will take 'someone'up on there offer for beer and BBQ in ANnapolis.
    Hey, i'll be living in DC soon enough, can I get in on that?

Leave a comment:

• e-man
    replied
    OK boys n girls. I went to DC yesterday andboy is gas expensive. We unfortunately did noit have the BBQ I was promised.So we ate at Booeymongers In Georgetown. Nice place for sandwiches and stuff. Next time Iam getting BBQ and will take 'someone'up on there offer for beer and BBQ in ANnapolis.

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    Originally posted by mosetti
    Famous Dave's BBQ in Woodbridge, VA is, hands down, the best BBQ in the National Capital Area.

http://www.famousdaves.com/

Famous Daves in Annapolis is nasty.....Flashes pit beef on the shore is da bomb

Leave a comment:

• Lucky Seven
    replied
    Originally posted by Buttercup
    You know, some places will ship their food to you....
    I don't remember the name of the place. (It's an age thing).

Leave a comment:

• Buttercup
    replied
    I really wish they had one here. Or any resturaunt for that matter.

You know, some places will ship their food to you....

Leave a comment:

• Lucky Seven
    replied
    I will be in D.C. Friday afternoon actually in the georgetown,Glover Park area. I want some GOOD BBQ. Anyone reccomend a good BBQ joint for lunch???

Can't help ya there but, back when I worked in S. Ca. there was a great BBQ place off the 91 freeway in south LA. The food could make your tongue sweat with anticipation! If I remember correctly a retired LAPD gentleman owned the place.

Leave a comment:

• mosetti
    replied
    Originally posted by Buttercup
    Famous Dave's is great, isn't it?
    I really wish they had one here. Or any resturaunt for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• Buttercup
    replied
    Famous Dave's BBQ in Woodbridge, VA is, hands down, the best BBQ in the National Capital Area.

Famous Dave's is great, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• mosetti
    replied

Last edited by mosetti; 08-19-2005, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Buttercup
    replied
    Hey Butter Here is your APOLOGY
    Thanks for the link groundhog. I think were gonna hit some joint that is right on Wisconsin ave. a few blocks up from the main Georegetown area. Its right by the house we staying at...As far as that damn food network its too addicting, its got Rachel Ray and food. What more does a guy want, just maybe some more beer and some contact sports like the Pens BEATING the RED WINGS

Thank you, E-Man.

And you're dreaming if you think the Pens will beat the Red Wings (didn't think I'd catch that, did you?).

Leave a comment:

• Groundhog
    replied
    I agree...Rachel is definitely fine....AND SHE CAN COOK!

Leave a comment:

• e-man
    replied
    Hey Butter Here is your APOLOGY
    Thanks for the link groundhog. I think were gonna hit some joint that is right on Wisconsin ave. a few blocks up from the main Georegetown area. Its right by the house we staying at...As far as that damn food network its too addicting, its got Rachel Ray and food. What more does a guy want, just maybe some more beer and some contact sports like the Pens BEATING the RED WINGS

Leave a comment:

• Medea
    replied
    Originally posted by Groundhog
    You're welcome.
    I'm a food guy, and I probably watch Food TV as much as ESPN. BBQ is my first love, and I'm seriously thinking about opening my own joint when I retire in about 10 years.
    Why wait,you can work it partime,In Jackson,Tn these dudes work on weekends around the civic center,Nothing hits the Nose like Hickory smoked BBQ wavering over the traffic.They have a mobile kitchen,and city permit,Why Wait make a name for youself,and by the time you retire open up a Restaurant! STTA!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4292 users online. 277 members and 4015 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X