Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree...Rachel is definitely fine....AND SHE CAN COOK!

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
      Hey Butter Here is your APOLOGY
      Thanks for the link groundhog. I think were gonna hit some joint that is right on Wisconsin ave. a few blocks up from the main Georegetown area. Its right by the house we staying at...As far as that damn food network its too addicting, its got Rachel Ray and food. What more does a guy want, just maybe some more beer and some contact sports like the Pens BEATING the RED WINGS

Thank you, E-Man.

And you're dreaming if you think the Pens will beat the Red Wings (didn't think I'd catch that, did you?).
      All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Famous Dave's BBQ in Woodbridge, VA is, hands down, the best BBQ in the National Capital Area.

http://www.famousdaves.com/
        Last edited by mosetti; 08-19-2005, 11:05 AM.
        No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

Originally posted by mosetti
          Famous Dave's BBQ in Woodbridge, VA is, hands down, the best BBQ in the National Capital Area.

Famous Dave's is great, isn't it?
          All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
            Famous Dave's is great, isn't it?
            I really wish they had one here. Or any resturaunt for that matter.
            No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

I will be in D.C. Friday afternoon actually in the georgetown,Glover Park area. I want some GOOD BBQ. Anyone reccomend a good BBQ joint for lunch???

Can't help ya there but, back when I worked in S. Ca. there was a great BBQ place off the 91 freeway in south LA. The food could make your tongue sweat with anticipation! If I remember correctly a retired LAPD gentleman owned the place.
              Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

I really wish they had one here. Or any resturaunt for that matter.

You know, some places will ship their food to you....

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
                  You know, some places will ship their food to you....
                  I don't remember the name of the place. (It's an age thing).
                  Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

Famous Daves in Annapolis is nasty.....Flashes pit beef on the shore is da bomb
                    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

OK boys n girls. I went to DC yesterday andboy is gas expensive. We unfortunately did noit have the BBQ I was promised.So we ate at Booeymongers In Georgetown. Nice place for sandwiches and stuff. Next time Iam getting BBQ and will take 'someone'up on there offer for beer and BBQ in ANnapolis.
                      I got nothing for now

Comment

OK boys n girls. I went to DC yesterday andboy is gas expensive. We unfortunately did noit have the BBQ I was promised.So we ate at Booeymongers In Georgetown. Nice place for sandwiches and stuff. Next time Iam getting BBQ and will take 'someone'up on there offer for beer and BBQ in ANnapolis.
                        Hey, i'll be living in DC soon enough, can I get in on that?
                        Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian
                          Hey, i'll be living in DC soon enough, can I get in on that?

Yes you can for sure

My AV got deleted ....oh well,fun while it lasted
                          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
                            Yes you can for sure

My AV got deleted ....oh well,fun while it lasted
                            Bummer, at least you didn't get banned with it. Then again, i'm sure you would have been back...
                            Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3016 users online. 202 members and 2814 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X