300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash., D.C. BBQ joint

I will be in D.C. Friday afternoon actually in the georgetown,Glover Park area. I want some GOOD BBQ. Anyone reccomend a good BBQ joint for lunch???
    I got nothing for now

I'm not familar with any really good DC BBQ but ya prolly could find some in da ghetto somewhere.

Most good BBQ is outside of DC
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I've never been, but my sources tell me that you can get really good Texas style BBQ in Chinatown at Capital Q.....
      All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
        I've never been, but my sources tell me that you can get really good Texas style BBQ in Chinatown at Capital Q.....
        WOW you guys are real funny... HAHA BBQ in CHINA town? OK ok Ill just find it myself
        I got nothing for now

Comment

There's one in Silver Spring, Maryland. You is invited. Just holla at yo girl.

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
            WOW you guys are real funny... HAHA BBQ in CHINA town? OK ok Ill just find it myself

Ok, see if I give you any more. Restaurant recommendations.

I believe that I said "Texas style..." Sometimes what you want is where you least expect to find it.
            All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
              I will be in D.C. Friday afternoon actually in the georgetown,Glover Park area. I want some GOOD BBQ. Anyone reccomend a good BBQ joint for lunch???
              Hey bro for BBQ info check ur sources Cabbies&cops or bellmen at hotels best sourse of info for the Q

Comment

I saw a segment on one of the Food Network shows on that place (AL Roker's show maybe?)....it looked great, and the joint was packed.

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog
                  I saw a segment on one of the Food Network shows on that place (AL Roker's show maybe?)....it looked great, and the joint was packed.

Thank you for the backup, Groundhog!

I didn't catch that on the Food Network, I wish I had. My sources are chefs.....

Comment

Here you go...
                    link to episode

http://www.capitalqbbq.com/

Damn, I'm good....

Comment

Here you go...
                      link to episode

http://www.capitalqbbq.com/

Damn, I'm good....

Hey thanks, Groundhog - I appreciate that! And yes, you are good - let no one tell you different!

I think that E-man owes me an apology for being so dismissive of my suggestion.....

Comment

need about 16 beers to go with some BBQ
                        Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Hey thanks, Groundhog - I appreciate that! And yes, you are good - let no one tell you different!

I think that E-man owes me an apology for being so dismissive of my suggestion.....
                          You're welcome.
                          I'm a food guy, and I probably watch Food TV as much as ESPN. BBQ is my first love, and I'm seriously thinking about opening my own joint when I retire in about 10 years.

Comment

You're welcome.
                            I'm a food guy, and I probably watch Food TV as much as ESPN. BBQ is my first love, and I'm seriously thinking about opening my own joint when I retire in about 10 years.
                            Why wait,you can work it partime,In Jackson,Tn these dudes work on weekends around the civic center,Nothing hits the Nose like Hickory smoked BBQ wavering over the traffic.They have a mobile kitchen,and city permit,Why Wait make a name for youself,and by the time you retire open up a Restaurant! STTA!

Comment

Hey Butter Here is your APOLOGY
                              Thanks for the link groundhog. I think were gonna hit some joint that is right on Wisconsin ave. a few blocks up from the main Georegetown area. Its right by the house we staying at...As far as that damn food network its too addicting, its got Rachel Ray and food. What more does a guy want, just maybe some more beer and some contact sports like the Pens BEATING the RED WINGS
                              I got nothing for now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6325 users online. 341 members and 5984 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X