Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't take a detective...

It doesn't take a detective...

to know something is up if you find 'hair' in your bathroom and your girl shaves brazilian.

Originally posted by Ninjagirl

to know something is up if you find 'hair' in your bathroom and your girl shaves brazilian.

Ruh Roh, is someone in trouble???
    There's no substitute for strength,
    and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjagirl

Well, those buggers stick to everything, you know......have you done a DNA analysis to make sure its not yours?

Stephaflea needs to get in on this one. Watch it yall.....behave so we dont get in trouble.

Comment

mmmmmmm just thinking about Styx and Stephaflea on this one mmmmmmmmm. Oooops, I gotta go....I got 'hair gel'
        I got nothing for now

Comment

I just shave mine so I don't have that problem. Wait, did I say that out loud just then???
          God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Po-po
            I just shave mine so I don't have that problem. Wait, did I say that out loud just then???
            hahahahahhhhhhhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahah, ,, okay i just got that (jk) hope ya got aftershave.

Comment

I tried putting this thread through a translator program but still no luck...
              Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

yeah uhhhh I don't get it....
                Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by squad51
                  Me neither...but i'm old

Edited to add:
                  There is this great T-shirt site...one of my favorites on it says "I Miss Hairy Snatch"

Comment

Originally posted by Jellybean400
                    Me neither...but i'm old

Edited to add:
                    There is this great T-shirt site...one of my favorites on it says "I Miss Hairy Snatch"

hahahahaha
                    ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
                    -- John Wayne

Comment

DANGER! DANGER! Will Robinson!

Once again, Butterlips......those things are everywhere....alien invaders you might say. Walk in a public gym or a restroom and then have your shoes checked....HELLLOOOOOO...how many different people you meet on the bottom of your shoes. Gross I know, but thats life.

Comment

DO YOU GUYS REALLY NOT GET IT? IF NOT I CAN SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU.

Comment

It doesn't take a detective to realize that your kid's not doing their homework when their textbooks are still shrinkwrapped at the end of the year.

Get it now?
                          STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Styx
                            Well, those buggers stick to everything, you know......have you done a DNA analysis to make sure its not yours?

Stephaflea needs to get in on this one. Watch it yall.....behave so we dont get in trouble.
                            Permanent lazer brazilian lol And my hair is straight and blonde so i couldnt fake it if i tried.

Comment

Originally posted by squad51
                              Neither do I, nor does my wife. Say it in plain English for us olde phartes to understand.
                              Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6477 users online. 355 members and 6122 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X