Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another...What would you do if..........

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another...What would you do if..........

What would you do if...your driving home, it's 5:30 am, and there is a police car sitting in your driveway with nobody in it. You walk in the house and find a 40 something year old cop screwing your 16 year old daughter?!!!!! Yes, this happened earlier this week, though I can't remember were.(I was at work when I heard about on the radio). Hey, I wonder if he pepper sprayed her in the face?(Get it) I think this guy sets a terrible example for cops all over the country!!

Originally posted by Tony1081
    What would you do if...your driving home, it's 5:30 am, and there is a police car sitting in your driveway with nobody in it. You walk in the house and find a 40 something year old cop screwing your 16 year old daughter?!!!!! Yes, this happened earlier this week, though I can't remember were.(I was at work when I heard about on the radio). Hey, I wonder if he pepper sprayed her in the face?(Get it) I think this guy sets a terrible example for cops all over the country!!

I saw this too- the guy got canned and charged.

If it were my 16 yo daughter that cop would be yelling "Officer down...".
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
      I saw this too- the guy got canned and charged.

If it were my 16 yo daughter that cop would be yelling "Officer down...".
      LOL!!! That was a good one!

Comment

That is a really sickening abuse of power/authority by someone who obviously needs professional help if he's feeling the need to screw little girls.

He should have been canned... good. Hopefully he'll rot in jail for some time too. Chances are, this was not the first time. Disgusting.

Comment

Even though you work a Teen Night at Club Paris or City walk and see some 16 and 17 year olds that sure as HELL don't look like teens...

There is no excuse for bopping a 16 year old. Ever.

If you are that desperate just find one that's eighteen. It may be socially pathetic but at least it's LEGAL!
          I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

"Why didn't you put that out on the radio?"
          "I don't know Sarge, I guess I got caught up in the moment"
          "The MOMENT is when we F--king need you!" - K-9 Sgt Myhre to unidentified Officer

In Valor there is Hope

Comment

Um, someone would have been toting a SERIOUS butt kicking. That is some sick, pathetic stuff. Glad he was charged so it isn't a total black eye for the profession.
            God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

Was this the officer from El Paso?
              Normal People Worry Me..but YOU seem ok!

Comment

I would resist the monumentous temptation to shoot him, and just settle for beating the ever loving hell out of him. Then I would call my husband to beat the rest of the ever loving hell out of him while I beat the ever loving hell out of my daughter.

Comment

wow thats sad.

in NY we just had a long time narcotics investagator just get arrested for putting a camera in his shoe and putting under the dressing booths while 2 young teens were dressing.

quess he forgot the malls here have cameras everwhere and the security guys were able to give the town PD everything his description car make and color license plate number and direction of travel. A traffic stop was initiated soon after and he was arrested for unlawful surveliance a felony.

the local PD was shaking their heads when they discovered he was a cop in the village in the next county over. did he really think by going one county over he was gonna escape getting caught? he resigned from the police dept the next monday and his felony case is pending.He was a cop for a long time. His partner thought it was some type of joke when he was told his ex partner is now facing felony charges.They found the camera equipment he used and sent it off to Virginia for forensic examination.

It always makes you wonder what happened when a cop goes off and does something like this. But as far as I am concerned once your a criminal all bets are off none of that we will put you in special housing in prison.

Comment

Did the first story story make the press? If so does anyone have a link?
                    Anyone who believes "the customer is always right" has never been a police officer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6790 users online. 367 members and 6423 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X