300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk About Fishing

Do You All Like To Go Fishing, What Do You Use As Bait.

Fishing

Other then hunting, there is nothing I enjoy more then fishing. I use whatever they are biting on.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefhuntr
      Other then hunting, there is nothing I enjoy more then fishing. I use whatever they are biting on.
      DO YOU GO DEEP SEA FISHING

Comment

I love to salt-water fish. I grew up using live minnows, and frozen Bunker.

We always had a boat, so i fished in the ocean and bay, along with the inland waterways. I have also shark-fished in the ocean.

My favorite fish to catch and eat are Bluefish and Weakfish. I love Flounder, but never have much luck catching them in Jersey anymore.

Comment

I try to go fishing or hunting as much as i can, great way to relieve stress!!!

I love hunting ducks/geese, deer and pigs.
          I hunt with a rifle and a bow.

As for fishing, i like kokanee and trout fishing alot, and stripers and pretty much anything that will put a bend in my pole!!!....Jason
          Last edited by Tuledog; 08-13-2005, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I love fishing, only saltwater though. Don't get me wrong, I'll go freshwater, but prefer not to. I used to always just take a minnow net down to the dock before launching and catch grass shrimp as bait. If I could get minnows, great. I'd hook a minnow on the bottom for hope of a flounder and a shrimp on the top one.

Me and my dad got real big into Rock fish alittle over a year ago. They got real heavy around the James River which is right down the street from me.

Comment

I am an avid Largemouth Bass Angler and go out every chance I get. I only use artificials, like Sluggos, jig n pigs, buzzbaits, etc.
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I caught a 36" 28lb Rockfish this year in the Chesapeake Bay...We didn't even have all the lines in the water yet
                Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by DARRELL_LEE2000
                  DO YOU GO DEEP SEA FISHING
                  Ask GPOC, he does.
                  That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                    Ask GPOC, he does.

oh your funny...wait till I tell him what you said....

dick
                    Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller

dick
                      Oh right, you use that as bait!
                      That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                        Oh right, you use that as bait!

great for trolling
                        Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by DARRELL_LEE2000
                          Do You All Like To Go Fishing, What Do You Use As Bait.
                          It all depends. What r u fishing for? Salt water or fresh water? river or pond? ocean or lake?

Comment

I like salt-water fishing the best because you don't know what your going to catch. You may catch a fish that weighs 1 pound or 30 pounds. You also never know what you'll see either out there on the boat. Snapping turtle,manta ray, dolphin. I like deer hunting better then anything else though!

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
                              I caught a 36" 28lb Rockfish this year in the Chesapeake Bay...We didn't even have all the lines in the water yet
                              I believe, it, there are some nice fish out there. That's the way the James is (of course the James runs into the Chesapeake), you throw in the first line and before you can get to the second there's a fish on. It's not weird to have 50-75 stripers caught in a few hours of fishing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5632 users online. 304 members and 5328 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X