Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photogrrlz
    replied
    Well its not set in stone.... My offical enlistment finally passed in June....My 8 years is done..

4 years active
    4 years inactive

I did a bit of active reserve, but blah....Now I am rethinking....I did that while I was in the academy in 02

Leave a comment:

• BaseballBabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Photogrrlz
    Okay, I have been thinking recently.... I know its scarey....

But I have been bit by the travel bug again.... I also been thinking about joining the naval reserve again to travel around.

I guess I want to know if there are any reservists on here. I already know I want to do MAA, but I don't want to get stationed anywhere for a long period of time. So I guess I would go with my Avation Storekeeper Rating, which is now just a SK. Actually I thought PH would be good as well....

The main question is my old unit didn't travel anywhere specifically and we could pretty much chose our location to go.... I was wondering if it was still like that... Or maybe I should call the detachment and find out... Then again maybe this will pass over me...

thanks for hearing me ramble.

Mmmmmmmm I know another person whom is thinking of doing this.

Leave a comment:

• Photogrrlz
    started a topic Naval Reserve

Naval Reserve

Okay, I have been thinking recently.... I know its scarey....

But I have been bit by the travel bug again.... I also been thinking about joining the naval reserve again to travel around.

I guess I want to know if there are any reservists on here. I already know I want to do MAA, but I don't want to get stationed anywhere for a long period of time. So I guess I would go with my Avation Storekeeper Rating, which is now just a SK. Actually I thought PH would be good as well....

The main question is my old unit didn't travel anywhere specifically and we could pretty much chose our location to go.... I was wondering if it was still like that... Or maybe I should call the detachment and find out... Then again maybe this will pass over me...

thanks for hearing me ramble.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3656 users online. 219 members and 3437 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X