300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naval Reserve

Okay, I have been thinking recently.... I know its scarey....

But I have been bit by the travel bug again.... I also been thinking about joining the naval reserve again to travel around.

I guess I want to know if there are any reservists on here. I already know I want to do MAA, but I don't want to get stationed anywhere for a long period of time. So I guess I would go with my Avation Storekeeper Rating, which is now just a SK. Actually I thought PH would be good as well....

The main question is my old unit didn't travel anywhere specifically and we could pretty much chose our location to go.... I was wondering if it was still like that... Or maybe I should call the detachment and find out... Then again maybe this will pass over me...

thanks for hearing me ramble.
    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
    Okay, I have been thinking recently.... I know its scarey....

But I have been bit by the travel bug again.... I also been thinking about joining the naval reserve again to travel around.

I guess I want to know if there are any reservists on here. I already know I want to do MAA, but I don't want to get stationed anywhere for a long period of time. So I guess I would go with my Avation Storekeeper Rating, which is now just a SK. Actually I thought PH would be good as well....

The main question is my old unit didn't travel anywhere specifically and we could pretty much chose our location to go.... I was wondering if it was still like that... Or maybe I should call the detachment and find out... Then again maybe this will pass over me...

thanks for hearing me ramble.

Mmmmmmmm I know another person whom is thinking of doing this.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Well its not set in stone.... My offical enlistment finally passed in June....My 8 years is done..

4 years active
      4 years inactive

I did a bit of active reserve, but blah....Now I am rethinking....I did that while I was in the academy in 02
      THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4463 users online. 261 members and 4202 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X