Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of stuff that happened to me today...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrickCop
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan Switek
    Brick, I have a time card to prove I was on duty but it was nice running into you there.

Ummmm...I have irritable bowel syndrome...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    Brick, I have a time card to prove I was on duty but it was nice running into you there.

Was Brick reaching under the stalls again....LMAO......

nice one

Leave a comment:

• e-man
    replied
    OK this aint as abd as forgeting to load up but back in 97 or 98 I took 3 cars out of service in 1 shift. One was for a flat tire and the tow truck just said we dont have any new tires, another was for overheating {i think} and the third was a wacko downtowner had pumched something in a bacl alley and decided to come over and start talking to me so opf course I call the medics but wacko decided to lean into my car and bleed all over the pass. seat {empty } and my HAT. 3 in one shift. Maybe a record. Maybe not

Leave a comment:

• Stan Switek
    replied
    Originally posted by BrickCop
    And he did this all when he was off duty (he told the wife he was going out to buy a loaf of bread).

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    And he did this all when he was off duty (he told the wife he was going out to buy a loaf of bread).
    ahahahhahahahahhahaha a loaf ahahahahhahahahh

Leave a comment:

• BrickCop
    replied
    My day:

Worked the park toilets for dudes cruising for other dudes. Met several nice guys who wanted to be my "special friend".

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    Originally posted by jan
    i'm killing myself laughing at this one, everyone's coming in the room to see what i'm giggling at
    what was funny was the judge came up to us after court let out,,and was like "so, he was so drunk that his pubs couldnt stand up,,well, cant argue with that" he caught hell for weeks,,but like someone said, he was the sgt. it was a tender subject, but it was worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Ninjagirl
    replied
    Originally posted by pkagel
    Back in 94 my partner and I were tailing some gang members on foot trying to figure out what was going on and were hiding in some bushes. I forgot to turn down my radio and nearly pooped myself when the WC called asking us what we were doing. That never happened again!!!!
    I'm always afraid to call my leo friends' cell phones. Afraid they may be in a compromised situation and forgot to turn off their ringers........

--gone like a freight train, gone like yesterday.....lol--

Leave a comment:

• jan
    replied
    Originally posted by gotthblues
    no way,,if the SGT messes up, it aint ever going away, we had one that arrested a guy for public intox and i dont know what happend, but he left out a letter on the citation and didnt find out till court, he had arrested the guy for "PUBIC INTOXICATION" that lived on forever.
    i'm killing myself laughing at this one, everyone's coming in the room to see what i'm giggling at

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied
    Back in 94 my partner and I were tailing some gang members on foot trying to figure out what was going on and were hiding in some bushes. I forgot to turn down my radio and nearly pooped myself when the WC called asking us what we were doing. That never happened again!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lucky Seven
    replied
    You hit the nail on the head my friend. I follow the exact same routine every morning, I usually give myself a pat check before I got out the door to confirm that I have everything. For some reason on this particular morning I was running late, I remembered thinking as I was retrieving my gun that I was forgetting my lunch in the refrigerator. I must have diverted to the frig prematurely. Sure enough when I got home there was the magazine on top of the frig.

Hey Brick,

Wait until you get a little older. You'll start forgetting something all the time. If you have a routine and get side tracked you will forget something every time.

I won't say what I have forgotten.

Stan,

I'm sorry but dirty hookers and gay men on the prowl is not my idea of a fun day at the beach!

Leave a comment:

• toby101
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by The Colonel(44)
    Stress Factor at work,we all go through it.Wait till your at home and you get up to get something and your brain gets stuck in netural and forget why you got up in the first place,asking yourself What was I wanting

I have that problem quite often already, and not even a cop "yet."

But I kind of figured, umm.. I am a little thirsty so I am going to get myself a beer or two. Or maybe even some popcorn.

Leave a comment:

• The Colonel(44)
    replied
    You hit the nail on the head my friend. I follow the exact same routine every morning, I usually give myself a pat check before I got out the door to confirm that I have everything. For some reason on this particular morning I was running late, I remembered thinking as I was retrieving my gun that I was forgetting my lunch in the refrigerator. I must have diverted to the frig prematurely. Sure enough when I got home there was the magazine on top of the frig.
    Stress Factor at work,we all go through it.Wait till your at home and you get up to get something and your brain gets stuck in netural and forget why you got up in the first place,asking yourself What was I wanting

Leave a comment:

• Spee-Dee
    replied
    Originally posted by Tattoo'd Angel
    The cashier in the line to the right of us got soaked,
    That's happened at the Wally-world here too, but the manager wouldn't let the cashier go home and change real fast. They gave her the option of "buying something off the rack and changing" though. Good way to make extra sales I guess, but being sticky for the rest of your shift would suck. Not as bad as the cashier who got fertilizer spilled all over her. Wally-world did not have an emergency shower either and we don't have real sinks either. Occupational health and safety ordered them to install a safety shower. They have yet to complete that task.

Leave a comment:

• LadyLawman
    replied
    LOL Thats too Funny ... YUP you wont live that one down for awhile!!! I know if I was on your Squad I would bust your balls LOL cause Am sure you'd bust mine had I did the same thing LMFAO

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3847 users online. 235 members and 3612 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X