Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of stuff that happened to me today...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrickCop
    And he did this all when he was off duty (he told the wife he was going out to buy a loaf of bread).
    ahahahhahahahahhahaha a loaf ahahahahhahahahh

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
      And he did this all when he was off duty (he told the wife he was going out to buy a loaf of bread).
      Brick, I have a time card to prove I was on duty but it was nice running into you there.

Comment

OK this aint as abd as forgeting to load up but back in 97 or 98 I took 3 cars out of service in 1 shift. One was for a flat tire and the tow truck just said we dont have any new tires, another was for overheating {i think} and the third was a wacko downtowner had pumched something in a bacl alley and decided to come over and start talking to me so opf course I call the medics but wacko decided to lean into my car and bleed all over the pass. seat {empty } and my HAT. 3 in one shift. Maybe a record. Maybe not
        I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Switek
          Brick, I have a time card to prove I was on duty but it was nice running into you there.

Was Brick reaching under the stalls again....LMAO......

nice one
          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Switek

Ummmm...I have irritable bowel syndrome...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4890 users online. 294 members and 4596 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X