300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, here is another one......

i just heard the news on a local radio station, and they were talking about a kid (15yr old) in oregon that got arrested for giving a fellow class mate a "purple nurple" that is where you grab a guys nipple and give it a twist ,,trust me, its a guy thing,,anyway, he got arrested for it, 21 hrs comm. serv, $70 fine, and almost got a year probation.. what the crap,,this is sad, what a waiste of court time and money,,,, now for your opinions......

Man, to think of all the kids that coulda been arrested in my highschool, and college, and LEO academy, and that I work with now...

What kinda twirp is gonna whine about that enough to wanna press charges?
    "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Originally posted by haus409
      Man, to think of all the kids that coulda been arrested in my highschool, and college, and LEO academy, and that I work with now...

What kinda twirp is gonna whine about that enough to wanna press charges?
      from what they said, the two guys were friends,,the dad of the receiving kid got mad,,and filed charges, then everyone made fun of that dad, and he really pressed the matter,,,but no doubt,,,i d be charged with like 50 counts.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
        i just heard the news on a local radio station, and they were talking about a kid (15yr old) in oregon that got arrested for giving a fellow class mate a "purple nurple" that is where you grab a guys nipple and give it a twist ,,trust me, its a guy thing,,anyway, he got arrested for it, 21 hrs comm. serv, $70 fine, and almost got a year probation.. what the crap,,this is sad, what a waiste of court time and money,,,, now for your opinions......
        If they were friends, I'd agree, but apparently, they weren't at all, which makes a big difference: specifically, the difference between a guy thing and bullying. The 15 y.o. had no business putting his hands on a 13 y.o. at all, just because he could. It's a real simple rule he now knows: "Keep your hands off people you don't know."
        No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by ProWriter
          If they were friends, I'd agree, but apparently, they weren't at all, which makes a big difference: specifically, the difference between a guy thing and bullying. The 15 y.o. had no business putting his hands on a 13 y.o. at all, just because he could. It's a real simple rule he now knows: "Keep your hands off people you don't know."
          they were friends, atleast according to the report *but its from the news, so take that for what its worth* they played an interview with the kid that got into trouble, and according to him and the news, they were at a fast food joint eating together,, it was something that the dad of the purple nurplie said the purple nurpler was bullying his son, but they were on the wrestling team together and were eating together,,so.......they were friends,,

did you hear about it too,,did you hear something different? the above was what i heard,,but then again, its only one side.

Comment

I only heard it on Howard Stern, so I'll definitely go with your source...
            No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

Neighbor's 11 year daughter slapped a classmate at school who'd she had been friends with since 1st grade-she was joking with him she said, but he told Mommy and Mommy filed. She also said it wasn't a full-out, hard slap, she was playing.
              She waited and worried all summer about her court date and what was going to happen-day of court came and Mommy and Junior didn't bother to show.
              This girl is a good girl, good grades and all-Lord knows what the boy said or did to provoke her reaction-she's also a very cute girl...

We all told her to next time, punch him in the nose and make it worth her while!! (Jokingly, of course!!)

Comment

I only heard it on Howard Stern, so I'll definitely go with your source...
                ummm, i'll go with my source

Comment

Last idiot who tried that with me ended up rolling on the floor howling; combined effects of a smashed nose, a knee in the sweets, and a big goose egg on his head from when he recoiled back and hit the wall from the first two.

Principal tried to make me the one to blame; I simply told him if that idiot, and so many others in that godforsaken school would simply learn to keep their g.d. hands to home, that never would have happened.

My wife had this yeast-for-brains pinch her breast and twist it hard when she was in high school. He should have been expelled for that.

I muse about wishing I could be transported back in time, to that very moment, just to be able to ram that jerk's head against a few lockers.
                  Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Well said.
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6056 users online. 349 members and 5707 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X