300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which insect is the stupidest?

I swear,,i just swatted at the same dang fly 20 times, before it quit buzzing my head,,do they just not get the point, or are they that arrogant?

So, it was smart enough to evade you 20 times and your calling it stupid
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
      So, it was smart enough to evade you 20 times and your calling it stupid
      i thought about that just after i posted it , how can i erase this hey give me a pair of chop stiks and he's mine.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
        i thought about that just after i posted it , how can i erase this hey give me a pair of chop stiks and he's mine.
        Hahaha, I have nothing to say except that the title of this thread cracked me up. With all of the semi-ridiculous treads about Which Female O.com member is this or that, I thought this thread was a great addition.

My vote: Potato bugs. Is that a regional name for them or does everyone know what I am talking about? They're the little gray bugs that are always under pieces of wood on the ground and when you touch them they roll into a ball. How stupid...do they think that will protect them from my size 14?
        Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
        Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

LOL...it seems like O.com has just about every topic.

I can't stand flies...and bees......but I would say that house flies are pretty dumb.

My brother used to catch a fly in his hand and throw it hard against the wall and well...you know...flush it down the toilet....

Comment

My vote goes to the Dung Beetle... I mean cmon, why would you need to eat that... so many other things in the world to eat...
            Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Originally posted by toni_tk
              LOL...it seems like O.com has just about every topic.

I can't stand flies...and bees......but I would say that house flies are pretty dumb.

My brother used to catch a fly in his hand and throw it hard against the wall and well...you know...flush it down the toilet....
              THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see fly's are dumb,,,even though,, it eluded me multiple times,,,ya'd think it would get the point and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE,,,, GEEEEEZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by bigcop97
                My vote goes to the Dung Beetle... I mean cmon, why would you need to eat that... so many other things in the world to eat...
                GIM' ME A second,,,i'm trying to think of a remark for that one.......

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
                  Hahaha, I have nothing to say except that the title of this thread cracked me up. With all of the semi-ridiculous treads about Which Female O.com member is this or that, I thought this thread was a great addition.

My vote: Potato bugs. Is that a regional name for them or does everyone know what I am talking about? They're the little gray bugs that are always under pieces of wood on the ground and when you touch them they roll into a ball. How stupid...do they think that will protect them from my size 14?

I think we use to call the bugs you are talking about round bugs or something like that.

Oh, and the bug I hate the most is may fly's. These things are the worse around a lake or any water like structure.

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound

i thought they were called rollie pollies

Comment

I was thinking rollie pollies, but I just couldn't bring the name to my figure tips.

Comment

Originally posted by toby101
                        I was thinking rollie pollies, but I just couldn't bring the name to my figure tips.
                        i remember that cause i was so poor growin up, that we couldnt afford marbles, so we had to improvise

Comment

Hahaha, I was going to mention that. I think that might be a Southern thing. I had a teacher in middle school from Alabama who called them that. But for the most part they're called Potato Bugs around here. *shrug* From my experience anyway...

Edit: Wow, my world is crushed. I think I just have a misinterpretation from childhood. At least when I looked up potato bugs I didn't get anything like rollie pollies. This requires further investigation...
                          Last edited by Puget Sound; 08-11-2005, 07:10 PM.
                          Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                          Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

LOL-your "potato bug' or roly poly is actually either a pill bug or a sow bug-they're kinda the same. The potato bugs we had in Kentucky are big and round with stripes-yes, kinda stupid, when you walk up on one, they drop and play dead...

I like the dung beetle comment, though they are funny to watch...

I hate deerflies-always bite me when I'm mowing and get me in a spot where I can't reach them-guess that makes them smart though...

Comment

slugs are pretty stupid......that can't outrun the salt I pour on them.

Ever fed a seagull a tums???????
                              Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5784 users online. 347 members and 5437 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X