• Puget Sound
    replied
    The King caused 9/11!!! For evidence, visit the following site:

http://bkterrorists.ytmnd.com/

Leave a comment:

• Washingtonian
    replied
    Originally posted by Java King
    Anyone seen the new BK commercial? I seen it yesterday & it's funny as hell. It showes a guy driving his car at night. He looks in the rear view mirror & sees the King in the back seat. He looks over his shoulder, in surprise, & the King's head is right next to his. The King gives him some food. Another car pulls up next to them & the King gives them a two thumbs up. They then say "Up late with the King". I was laughing my a** off! I'm glad to see that BK made another commercial featuring him.
    Haven't seen it yet, i'll be looking for it.

Chiller, awesome avatar.

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    Anyone seen the new BK commercial? I seen it yesterday & it's funny as hell. It showes a guy driving his car at night. He looks in the rear view mirror & sees the King in the back seat. He looks over his shoulder, in surprise, & the King's head is right next to his. The King gives him some food. Another car pulls up next to them & the King gives them a two thumbs up. They then say "Up late with the King". I was laughing my a** off! I'm glad to see that BK made another commercial featuring him.

I can't even remember the last time I've seen any BK commercials at all here

Leave a comment:

• Java King
    replied
    There's finally a new one!!!

Leave a comment:

• CTR man
    replied
    We have Sonics here in Central Calif. Food is pretty good. You order from individual drive up stations and a car hop brings the food out to you on roller-skates. Kind of like the old fashioned A&W Rootbeer stands of the fifties. We still have one of those in Modesto. Birthplace of American Grafitti.

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    Man, I'm gonna need some more treadmill time now.

Yeah...no shiat

Leave a comment:

• Java King
    replied
    Originally posted by Buttercup
    Butterburgers!?!?

Do you have Fuddrucker's in your area? Their burgers are pretty good.....
    There used to be alot of Fuddruckers around here. Most of them went out of business. They had great burgers & steak sandwiches.

The Butterburger that Culvers has is just a hamburger on a butter-toasted bun. There's a bunch of variations you can choose from. They're really good.

Leave a comment:

• Buttercup
    replied
    Originally posted by Washingtonian
    Butterburgers? I get chest pains just thinking about what those must be like.

Butterburgers!?!?

Do you have Fuddrucker's in your area? Their burgers are pretty good.....

Leave a comment:

• Washingtonian
    replied
    I got the same issue here by me. Sonic advertises all the time but I've yet to see one.
    What a waste of advertising money. We have a burger joint by me called "Culvers". Their 'Butterburgers' & home-made custard is the best! Man, I'm gonna need some more treadmill time now.
    Butterburgers? I get chest pains just thinking about what those must be like.

Leave a comment:

• Java King
    replied
    Anybody have 'Sonic' restaurants where they live? I see commercials for them all the time, but there aren't any here that I know of.
    I got the same issue here by me. Sonic advertises all the time but I've yet to see one.
    What a waste of advertising money. We have a burger joint by me called "Culvers". Their 'Butterburgers' & home-made custard is the best! Man, I'm gonna need some more treadmill time now.

Leave a comment:

• Jellybean400
    replied
    We dont have Sonic or Jack in the Box

I dont eat much fast food anymore because i'm sick of the same ol' crap. Wendy's comes up with some new chicken sandwiches, but i never like any of them.

PS. i like the BK commercial the best where the King is playing with the dog

Leave a comment:

• RedDog4
    replied
    Haha, nice.

I also like the one where the guy looks out the window and the King is way out in the yard. He turns around for a second, and when he looks back the King is right up against the window... that could give a kid nightmares.

That one DID give me nightmares...

Leave a comment:

• Washingtonian
    replied
    Originally posted by Chiller
    Sonic's food blowssssssssssssssssssssssss......but my opinion is skewed a bit...I hate all fast food actually
    You goddamned communist!!

Actually that's good. I wish I hated fast food, but I love the ****. I eat it as little as possible though.

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    Jack in the Box is hard to beat, they got it all. Ciabatta, Pannidos, your typical sandwiches, salads, tacos, eggrolls, fish & chips... they're the multicultural fast food place.

Anybody have 'Sonic' restaurants where they live? I see commercials for them all the time, but there aren't any here that I know of.

Sonic's food blowssssssssssssssssssssssss......but my opinion is skewed a bit...I hate all fast food actually

Leave a comment:

• Washingtonian
    replied
    Originally posted by Puget Sound
    That's too bad that you're deprived of Jack In The Box. For fast food, I think they're hard to beat.

Never had any White Castle...not sure if they have them out west or not. Maybe in CA...

But yeah, the King is still the best for TV.
    Jack in the Box is hard to beat, they got it all. Ciabatta, Pannidos, your typical sandwiches, salads, tacos, eggrolls, fish & chips... they're the multicultural fast food place.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5586 users online. 373 members and 5213 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X