300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Washingtonian
    Butterburgers? I get chest pains just thinking about what those must be like.

Butterburgers!?!?

Do you have Fuddrucker's in your area? Their burgers are pretty good.....
    All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
      Butterburgers!?!?

Do you have Fuddrucker's in your area? Their burgers are pretty good.....
      There used to be alot of Fuddruckers around here. Most of them went out of business. They had great burgers & steak sandwiches.

The Butterburger that Culvers has is just a hamburger on a butter-toasted bun. There's a bunch of variations you can choose from. They're really good.
      That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
        Man, I'm gonna need some more treadmill time now.

Yeah...no shiat
        Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

We have Sonics here in Central Calif. Food is pretty good. You order from individual drive up stations and a car hop brings the food out to you on roller-skates. Kind of like the old fashioned A&W Rootbeer stands of the fifties. We still have one of those in Modesto. Birthplace of American Grafitti.
          www.ldscops.com

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres PD.
          In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres PD.

http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17539

Comment

There's finally a new one!!!

Anyone seen the new BK commercial? I seen it yesterday & it's funny as hell. It showes a guy driving his car at night. He looks in the rear view mirror & sees the King in the back seat. He looks over his shoulder, in surprise, & the King's head is right next to his. The King gives him some food. Another car pulls up next to them & the King gives them a two thumbs up. They then say "Up late with the King". I was laughing my a** off! I'm glad to see that BK made another commercial featuring him.
            That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Anyone seen the new BK commercial? I seen it yesterday & it's funny as hell. It showes a guy driving his car at night. He looks in the rear view mirror & sees the King in the back seat. He looks over his shoulder, in surprise, & the King's head is right next to his. The King gives him some food. Another car pulls up next to them & the King gives them a two thumbs up. They then say "Up late with the King". I was laughing my a** off! I'm glad to see that BK made another commercial featuring him.

I can't even remember the last time I've seen any BK commercials at all here
              Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Haven't seen it yet, i'll be looking for it.

Chiller, awesome avatar.
                Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

The King caused 9/11!!! For evidence, visit the following site:

http://bkterrorists.ytmnd.com/
                  Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                  Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5791 users online. 346 members and 5445 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X