Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the commercials, but they are hard to ignore, and that's the goal of successful advertising. Now, if they really want to improve their product, get new buns! I like the food, but their buns are terrible. (Think of the add campaign that would inspire!)
    Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by keith758
      I hate the commercials, but they are hard to ignore, and that's the goal of successful advertising. Now, if they really want to improve their product, get new buns! I like the food, but their buns are terrible. (Think of the add campaign that would inspire!)
      I totally agree. Has anyone else tried the burgers at Jack In The Box that have a ciabatta roll for the buns? Talk about delicious. Beats a regular bun any day.
      Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
      Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
        I totally agree. Has anyone else tried the burgers at Jack In The Box that have a ciabatta roll for the buns? Talk about delicious. Beats a regular bun any day.
        Mmm, that is a tasty burger.
        Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian
          Mmm, that is a tasty burger.
          Damn right, whether you get the chicken or the beef, it's delicious.

Do you have a Burgerville where you are?

I think Burgerville is the Pacific Northwest's fast food secret from the rest of the country. They've got some great stuff, all local ingredients, and you can't beat their milkshakes...though they can be tough to suck through the straws.

Comment

Wow, you really took me way back. I grew up outside of St. Helens, OR and we had 2 FF resturants, BV USA and KFC, when I lived there. Awsome shakes and that cool little train thing for the kids to eat in in the dining room!

Do you have a Burgerville where you are?.
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

We used to have Jack in the box here in Illinois. I don't see them any more. Now White Castle makes a great bag-o-burgers! Burger King still has the best commercial with the Creepy King!
              That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                We used to have Jack in the box here in Illinois. I don't see them any more. Now White Castle makes a great bag-o-burgers! Burger King still has the best commercial with the Creepy King!
                That's too bad that you're deprived of Jack In The Box. For fast food, I think they're hard to beat.

Never had any White Castle...not sure if they have them out west or not. Maybe in CA...

But yeah, the King is still the best for TV.

Comment

None here in CA and your not missing much! Now Whataburger in TX with their 48 oz malts and open 24/7, that place is great as is In & Out here in SoCal. They onld have like 4 things on their menu and are usually packed to the gills.

Never had any White Castle...not sure if they have them out west or not. Maybe in CA...
                  "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

That's too bad that you're deprived of Jack In The Box. For fast food, I think they're hard to beat.

But yeah, the King is still the best for TV.
                    Jack in the Box is hard to beat, they got it all. Ciabatta, Pannidos, your typical sandwiches, salads, tacos, eggrolls, fish & chips... they're the multicultural fast food place.

Anybody have 'Sonic' restaurants where they live? I see commercials for them all the time, but there aren't any here that I know of.

Comment

Jack in the Box is hard to beat, they got it all. Ciabatta, Pannidos, your typical sandwiches, salads, tacos, eggrolls, fish & chips... they're the multicultural fast food place.

Anybody have 'Sonic' restaurants where they live? I see commercials for them all the time, but there aren't any here that I know of.

Sonic's food blowssssssssssssssssssssssss......but my opinion is skewed a bit...I hate all fast food actually
                      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
                        Sonic's food blowssssssssssssssssssssssss......but my opinion is skewed a bit...I hate all fast food actually
                        You goddamned communist!!

Actually that's good. I wish I hated fast food, but I love the ****. I eat it as little as possible though.

Comment

Haha, nice.

I also like the one where the guy looks out the window and the King is way out in the yard. He turns around for a second, and when he looks back the King is right up against the window... that could give a kid nightmares.

That one DID give me nightmares...
                          Irish Toasts
                          When we drink, we get drunk.
                          When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
                          When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
                          When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
                          So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Comment

We dont have Sonic or Jack in the Box

I dont eat much fast food anymore because i'm sick of the same ol' crap. Wendy's comes up with some new chicken sandwiches, but i never like any of them.

PS. i like the BK commercial the best where the King is playing with the dog

Comment

I got the same issue here by me. Sonic advertises all the time but I've yet to see one.
                              What a waste of advertising money. We have a burger joint by me called "Culvers". Their 'Butterburgers' & home-made custard is the best! Man, I'm gonna need some more treadmill time now.
                              That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                                I got the same issue here by me. Sonic advertises all the time but I've yet to see one.
                                What a waste of advertising money. We have a burger joint by me called "Culvers". Their 'Butterburgers' & home-made custard is the best! Man, I'm gonna need some more treadmill time now.
                                Butterburgers? I get chest pains just thinking about what those must be like.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2663 users online. 128 members and 2535 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X