300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This still cracks me up!!

Thanks to Washingtonian, I did some reasearch to find out some info on the Burger King Plastic Head. I crack up everytime I see this! The link below gives some info & the original commercial video. BK hasn't shown the plastic head commercials in awhile & their website doesn't take e-mail requests.

Washingtonian, this one's for you!

BK Plastic Head Info & Commercial
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Java King; 08-11-2005, 04:04 PM.
    That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

I love it too.

I love the way they made him like a creepy perv in the commercials...yet he looked so gentle and quiet I just thought they were really creative and funny. I do miss them.

Comment

Haha, nice.

I also like the one where the guy looks out the window and the King is way out in the yard. He turns around for a second, and when he looks back the King is right up against the window... that could give a kid nightmares.

And there's this one where he pushes Brooke Burke on the swing, the lucky bastard...
      mms://od-msn.msn.com/22/mbr/a_050220_bk_promo.wmv
      Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

That thing is creepy and funny as he!!. Now I am getting hungry. Not sure if I want BK though. To fattening. I have to watch what I eat.
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

I thought the part about BK's target market being 18 to 35-year-old males, "the most cynical customers" out there, was quite funny. I guess I just relate to that. Burger King's ads with The King are hilarious and I definitely respond better to something like that. They know what they're doing.
          Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
          Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

I can't get the *%$#! picture to show on my post. I've tried putting in BK's picture and it isn't working, it only lets me show the link to the pic. Either I'm doing something wrong or O.Com disabled picture posting.

Comment

I wanna see but it won't show...

*(10 mins later)*

Thanks Java................I can see noW!
              Last edited by toni_tk; 08-11-2005, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toni_tk
                I wanna see but it won't show...

*(10 mins later)*

Thanks Java................I can see noW!
                That's as good as I can do. I can't get it to show on the post Please forgive me as I come from the computer days of DOS back in the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                  That's as good as I can do. I can't get it to show on the post Please forgive me as I come from the computer days of DOS back in the 80's.
                  Oh DOS...how I despised you so...
                  Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                  Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                    Believe me...any skill is better then me....all I know how to do with a comptuer is to turn it on and type and turn it back off.......

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian
                      Haha, nice.

I also like the one where the guy looks out the window and the King is way out in the yard. He turns around for a second, and when he looks back the King is right up against the window... that could give a kid nightmares.

And there's this one where he pushes Brooke Burke on the swing, the lucky bastard...
                      mms://od-msn.msn.com/22/mbr/a_050220_bk_promo.wmv

Have you seen their new ad campaign? It's a group called...ahem, coq roq.

BK Coqroq

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

I'm just trying to figure out why. Who is their marketing firm and who thought that it would be a good idea

Originally posted by Buttercup

BK Coqroq

BTW, I quoted you because you just can't see that Burger King too many times, lol.
                        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                          I'm just trying to figure out why. Who is their marketing firm and who thought that it would be a good idea

It's a horrible ad campaign, but at least they modifed it.....it was much worse before.
                          All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup

BK Coqroq

Holy crap..."Groupies love the Coq"...that's a strange advertising strategy for a place that sells happy meals...
                            Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

I swear if I ever woke up in bed with that thing, I would be scrambling for a gun very, very fast!
                              Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5492 users online. 324 members and 5168 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X