Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in your opinion is the most seasoned (Male Leo)?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who in your opinion is the most seasoned (Male Leo)?

Ok in your honest opinion, Who is the most seasoned (Male) Law Enforcement Officer on O.Com,Top three members only please? #1 Bodie #2 Joesph #3 Retired

I think this is something that simply just can't be measured.

Sure, length of service will be a measure on the amount of experiance a cop has but then again every single one of us wil have very different experiences no matter where we work.

It can come down to career path also.

Take for example in the UK there are many different forces and and they all have their own specific problems in one form or another, no matter a detective will have vastly differing experiences than a response officer with the same service.

Here in London I consider myself to be very experienced in what I deal with -
    spontaneous and pre-planned firearms incidents similiar to what swat units will deal with in the US.

I joined in 91, with my experiance does that make me a better cop than say a detective ?

Nope, I may be better with what I'm used to dealing with but I'm sure all of us cops that have double figures in service still come across stuff that we haven't had the (dis)pleasure of dealing with before.

Trojan

Comment

Just like so19 said, this is an area that can't be measured. I can tell you everything there is to know about stolen vehicles, but I know little about sex crimes. So that makes me seasoned in one area and not another. You will have to rephrase your question in order to get whatever answer your looking for.
      There's no substitute for strength,
      and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Colonel(44)
        Ok in your honest opinion, Who is the most seasoned (Male) Law Enforcement Officer on O.Com,Top three members only please? #1 Bodie #2 Joesph #3 Retired
        Refrasing question,Who would you vote as the most knowledgable (Male) in answering topics,pretaining to Law Enforcement on o.com ever?I'll still stick with my orginal answer!

Comment

Again .........
          yes you may have a few who answer lots of questions on LEO topics but their knowledge will be diferent from country to country.

Also .............. is it not the case that even your US states and countys can have differing laws ??

Edited to add -

Now if you had asked who was the best looking LEO ........................
          well that would be easy, all hands would be pointing at Trojan in London !!

Last edited by SO19Trojan; 08-11-2005, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I have to agree with them. I can't really make a choice as to whom is the "best" LE in here. They all have their own special qualities about being an LE.

Just my opinion.

BBB
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
            Not Yet Visited: 16
            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by SO19Trojan

Now if you had asked who was the best looking LEO ........................
              well that would be easy, all hands would be pointing at Trojan in London !!

Prove it and we shall see.
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Well then, since we'll not come to a conclusion on this then let's change it to the most curmudgeonly male officer.
                "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe
                  Prove it and we shall see.
                  Easily enough done ................
                  Give me a shout when you're in London next and it will be proved beyond all reasonable doubt !

Comment

Originally posted by SO19Trojan
                    Easily enough done ................
                    Give me a shout when you're in London next and it will be proved beyond all reasonable doubt !

Well that is so not fair.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6653 users online. 375 members and 6278 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X