300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• george pataki

I generally vote all republican but I for one am so thankful this smuck is leaving as Governor.

He should have left 4 years ago as one of his many lies was he would serve no more than 2 terms.

Some advice for the rest of the nation- once you see the complete mess of ny this smuck made you will know he should never be president in any way shape or form.

neither should guiliani there is a good reason neither of them should ever be president.

don't buy into their "leadership under fire " nonsense speeches about what they did during 9-11.

george pataki does not know what a budget is or how to pass one.
    The only thing he does understand is raising his pay every year and raising your taxes even more.

politicians suck- all of them republican, democrat whatever they all suck. lol.

You would have preferred 8 years of Carey or Cuomo? Yeah, Pataki is another useless politician, but good gawd man, consider the alternative!

Comment

I can ship the worthless c*** Granholm in your direction. She isn't much better. She just eliminated our 302 funding which will essentially elimate the Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards and put it back in the hands of the state police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5106 users online. 280 members and 4826 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X