Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cst.sb
    Ok here we go,

You work for Walmart, not the best job in the world, but any job is better than no job. And you've been there for three months so hang in there until something better comes along. If you want to become join the RCMP you're going to have to explain any employment gaps over the last ten years. (Though, at 19yrs old I wouldn't worry about that to much)

Thanks for all your help. I've been at Wal-mart now almost a year now. (I'm on job seven. I'm a chronic job-hopper.) I know that for a lot of regular jobs employment gaps don't matter if you're attending school. Is that true with the RCMP?

This guy isn't even my friend. He just started talking to me at work one day and wouldn't shut up. He's not the kind of person I hang out with at all and honestly, if he's looking for some young girl to run off with, I'm not the person for that kind of thing. I have my goals set and I'm too busy focusing on them and I don't need some guy taking those away from me.

Comment

[QUOTE=Spee-Dee]Thanks for all your help. I've been at Wal-mart now almost a year now. (I'm on job seven. I'm a chronic job-hopper.) I know that for a lot of regular jobs employment gaps don't matter if you're attending school. Is that true with the RCMP?

This guy isn't even my friend. He just started talking to me at work one day and wouldn't shut up. He's not the kind of person I hang out with at all and honestly, if he's looking for some young girl to run off with, I'm not the person for that kind of thing. I have my goals set and I'm too busy focusing on them and I don't need some guy taking those away from me.[/QUOTE]

Spee-Dee, no one can take your goals away from you. Remember that.
      All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

[QUOTE=Buttercup]
        Originally posted by Spee-Dee
        Thanks for all your help. I've been at Wal-mart now almost a year now. (I'm on job seven. I'm a chronic job-hopper.) I know that for a lot of regular jobs employment gaps don't matter if you're attending school. Is that true with the RCMP?

This guy isn't even my friend. He just started talking to me at work one day and wouldn't shut up. He's not the kind of person I hang out with at all and honestly, if he's looking for some young girl to run off with, I'm not the person for that kind of thing. I have my goals set and I'm too busy focusing on them and I don't need some guy taking those away from me.[/QUOTE]

Spee-Dee, no one can take your goals away from you. Remember that.
        Thanks. No, he's not a supervisor (something I'm thankful for), and if we had a union, I'd actually have seniority over him. I've been there longer than him. He has a tendency to get worked up easily and unable to handle stressful situations, which scares me even more.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4309 users online. 265 members and 4044 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X