Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You won the 10 Million Dollar Lottery, now what?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You won the 10 Million Dollar Lottery, now what?

What would you do if you won 10 million bucks?

I don't want to see any boring "donate to charity" or pay for "Suzie's college" crapola replies. I'm talking decadence.....

I'd buy O.Com and lord over this site like Hitler on a holiday.

I'd but a plasma TV for every room in my house.

I'd buy a private pond stocked with Largemouth Bass.

I'd hire Hooters waitresses with the IQ of burnt potato chips to take care of my Olympic size kidney shaped pool.

*I'd pay for every O.Com member to fly to a resort where we'd all meet and
    knock back a few cold ones

*Undoubtedly we'd all disappointed to discover that we were nothing like our forum personas, but I would be too damn rich to care.
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

I like the last option. It would be interesting to get to know eachother on a off the forum basis.

Comment

I would be so outta HERE.

Comment

buy a bunch of 18 wheelers for the farm, god that would make life easier!

and makes sure there was always someone to do the **** work that i had to do around there, how nice would that be?
        "Dude, can i have some of your tots?"

Comment

I would go on a shopping spree to VS.

I would buy a villa in Italy, and a waterfront property in Maui.

A castle in Ireland.

Invite any O.comers to my own pub in my castle.

I would buy a baseball team.
          Last edited by BaseballBabe; 08-10-2005, 12:51 PM.
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

I'd pay for my college degree...

...and i'd show up in my gold plated rolls royce helicopter.

A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

i guess living out here has made me very narrow minded to what i could do with 10 mil.......maybe i should think about this before i commit

Comment

Originally posted by copsluvme
                i guess living out here has made me very narrow minded to what i could do with 10 mil.......maybe i should think about this before i commit
                You just made a post to tell us you were thinking about making a post?
                A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

yea.....sorry....just wana keep you all updated

Comment

*I would buy out Juan Valdez so I had my own coffee farm.
                    *I would donate some so I didn't appear stingy
                    *I would take care of my family and current friends
                    *I would spend it all before I die!
                    That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Your first priority would be to hang on to your money. People would come out of the woodwork trying to fleece you.

Comment

I would buy out Hugh Hefner's empire and ban Brickcop.
                        "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

I'd hire Lynyrd Skynyrd to play at my birthday party.

Find and buy a nice restored '64 Pontiac GTO.

Buy a beach house on the S.C. coast.

Open my own BBQ joint.

If you've ever been to Graceland, you know that you can't give rednecks money.

Comment

I guess I will go against the grain and invest it by buying some rental property and put some into some moderate stocks.
                            I would take what I had left over paid off my debt and built a nice (3000sq) house.

Then I'd get lit with some O.com'ers.

TGY
                            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Buy my new Dogde Truck or new Dodge SUV! and then paint a scene of running horses in an ocean or clouds on the side because it reminds me of me! Publish my music and write a frank's Peotry Book,me and my dog would be on the front!I would also build a new dog kennel for my guy's and get a new puppy lab/shepherd that looks more like a Shepherd in color!Man! I am in heaven, just thinking about it!
                              Last edited by frank; 08-09-2005, 11:43 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4736 users online. 304 members and 4432 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X