X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • halfacop
    Forum Member
    • May 2005

Tattoes

Okay - who's got a tattoe that is LE related? I have been thinking about getting ONE but can't find anything decent and respectable that is LE related. Thought maybe one on my shoulder area would be great. So if you got any out there or any ideas lets throw them out here - pics to!

Half
    There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911
  • schlecht
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2005

Why? Guess you don't want to work UC or ever be on the quiet that you're a cop.

Comment

• Chiller
      My work is done here
      • Jun 2005

don't do it........find something else
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

• BrickCop
        He who speaks Truth
        • Dec 2000

There is nothing wrong with loving your job but that's a bit too "wannabeish" for me. Let me guess, you also own one of those Pride Integrity Guts t-shirts from Galls.
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

• halfacop
          Forum Member
          • May 2005

Point taken - Thanks for your input.
          There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Comment

• Bodie
            No Longer Active
            • Feb 2004

Only an knucklehead or wannabe would do something oh so STUPID.
            Bet the convicted FELON in the tat shop would love a good laugh.

Comment

• SuperSix5
              Hockey Goon
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Bodie
              Only an knucklehead or wannabe would do something oh so STUPID.
              Bet the convicted FELON in the tat shop would love a good laugh.
              Oh absolutely Bodie, all tatoo artists and customers are felons. Do you ever think before you type? You come up with more and more ridiculous statments by the day. Give it a rest already with your stereotypes, will you?
              Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
              --------------------
              This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

• towncop
                RETIRED
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by halfacop
                Okay - who's got a tattoe that is LE related? I have been thinking about getting ONE but can't find anything decent and respectable that is LE related. Thought maybe one on my shoulder area would be great. So if you got any out there or any ideas lets throw them out here - pics to!

Half
                What the hell is a ''tattoe????" LOL. I've got a tattoo (one of many) on the back of my right tricep of an Indiana Sheriff's badge and a general police shield (IPD type) side by side. Above are the letters "R.I.P." and below the badges is the word "WARRIORS." Was it dumb to get badges tattooed on me, maybe, maybe not. They're covered with a short sleeved shirt and it has some very personal meaning to me. When I was in the academy, a guest instructor had similar badges on his back just below his shirt collar, and below the badges were the names of every fallen Indiana police officer that has died in the line of duty. And yes, he gets it updated every year. I thought that was a hell of an idea. So I modified it for my own personal taste. If you want it, go for it. I personally don't care if the narrow-minded one's like BODIE think you're being a "knucklehead or a wanna-be" for getting a tattoo like that.
                Last edited by towncop; 08-10-2005, 09:33 PM.
                Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

• toby101

I could see getting a tat for a fallen brother that was on your department and the two of you were close. That would be my only tat. I would get.

Comment

• Code3kd
                    Forum Member
                    • Aug 2005

I can respect that.

But I still wouldn't do it. You can pretty much forget about working U/C and watch your back if you're at the beach or some place where you want to take off your shirt.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 21219 users online. 64 members and 21155 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...