Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has or had the best looking avatar?

In your honest opinion What o.com member has or had the best looking avatar for 2005 current members or the ones who were banned only in the year 2005?Just the top ten if you can name that many? A Trivial item!

Originally posted by The Colonel(44)
    In your honest opinion What o.com member has or had the best looking avatar for 2005 current members or the ones who were banned only in the year 2005?Just the top ten if you can name that many? A Trivial item!
    Wolverine. I loved the lightbar

Comment

i like mine....it's my future bar motto
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

My vote is for e-man. I also like Stan Switek's.
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I'd like to throw my own itno the ring. I'm seen, yet still a mystery.
          Just when I thought you couldn't get much dumber, you keep talking.

Comment

I dunno mine is kinda cute LOL
            I've got friends in low places

Comment

I like Stan's and Bricks.

Funny
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLawman
                I dunno mine is kinda cute LOL

Yes...ohhhh yesssss...
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Washingtonian's. I crack up every time I see that plastic Burger King head.
                  That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

but dont you all love my dog? its not the most creative, but shes cute!
                    i guess im kinda partial to her though huh?
                    "Dude, can i have some of your tots?"

Comment

I absolutely LOVE Washingtonian's. It makes me laugh every single time I see it.

Next would have to be Java's (it fits him perfectly), Centurion44, and AtlCop.
                      All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Brick & Delta rule. The one that got SWAT banned was cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
                          Next would have to be Java's (it fits him perfectly), Centurion44, and AtlCop.
                          Hey, thanks! The Punisher rules. But, um... AtlCop doesn't have an avatar.
                          At least not yet...
                          You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
                            Hey, thanks! The Punisher rules. But, um... AtlCop doesn't have an avatar.
                            At least not yet...

A-HA!! That was just to test everyone's powers of observation.

Okay, fine, I made a grievous error....I should never, ever post anything when I'm a little sleepy...I meant Code3_K9.

Why the hell did I think it was AtlCop? Sorry.....
                            All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

I'm just ****ed because I'm still stuck with this piddly 50x50 pixel avatar.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3558 users online. 188 members and 3370 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X