300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices

The Gas prices are like the Stock Market up&down every week its different paid $2.50 for top grade a gallon.Iam speculating here, What's going to happen to the economy if the Prices rise to the $4-$5 range a gallon for gas in America in 2 or 3 years,this ought to crub speeding,Open to everyone care to share your thoughts on the matter?

Dunno, but I just paid 2.999 a gallon for diesel, thank the Lord I get 50mpg!!!
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

The other day I paid 2.29 and a 9 cents off to make it 2.20 at the local Hy-vee gas station. I heard cali. is around 2.99 for super unleaded.

Comment

I'm sure it probably is up around Santa Barbara, probably over 3$. Crazy thing is, I live about 15 miles from the refinery and to top it off, it takes a lot less to refine diesel. Man, I hate the crazy rules in this state
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

What are prices in AZ, NM, & TX right now for gas and diesel. I'm moving in a little over a week.

Comment

Clayton Gas

Gas Prices for clayton NM
            Sinclair Fule

cheap: $2.399 $2.459
            mid grade: $ 2.499 $2.559
            rich mans: $ 2.599 $2.659

Allsups

Cheap: $2.389 $2.459
            mid grade: $2.489 $2.559
            rich mans: $2.589 $2.659

Diamond chamrock

Cheap: $2.399 $2.459
            Mid grade: $2.499 $2.559
            rich mans: $2.599 $2.659

Loves

Cheap: $2.409 $2.559
            Mid grade: $2.509 $2.659
            Rich mans: $2.609 $2.759
            Diesle: Don't know

Shell (@$$ hole owns this station)**

Cheap: $2.419 $2.509
            Mid grade: $2.519 $2.609
            Rich mans: $2.619 $2.709
            Diesel: don't know

* I call this man an @$$hole becuase he will raise his prices by about 10 cents a gallon every weekend and then down to what every one else is during the week. People always get it from him because he is right by the DQ here in town and he is also the first one they come to if they are comming from texas and the last one if they are comming from the CO area.

Prices as of 08-10-2005 at 0700 MST.
            Last edited by explorerscout83; 08-11-2005, 04:11 PM.
            New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Comment

Don't feel bad. My wife just came back from London. It's $9(approx.) a gallon for regular unleaded. Ouch! Pretty soon, it will be cheaper to run on Gin.

Comment

For reg. here it's $2.55.99 a gal. now. I've taken to riding the horse to the local store that is three miles from the house. For feed and maintance it cost me $240 a year which breaks down to $20 a month. I also use her to visit friends that live close. Cuts down on traveling costs and we both have a good time. Maybe we're headed back to horse and buggy days.

Comment

Today I paid 99.9 cents/litre of gas. That's nuts. I still remember when 60 cents a litre was outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                    Today I paid 99.9 cents/litre of gas. That's nuts. I still remember when 60 cents a litre was outrageous.
                    One gallon is equal to 3.785411784 liters
                    New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Comment

They're up to $2.70 a gallon in certain places around here.

It's ridiculous too. ExxonMobil reported PROFITS of $10 BILLION! A RECORD for them. Gas DOES NOT need to be this expensive. However, they now know that we are willing to pay this much, so they're going to continue GOUGING us! We're pretty much screwed until it gets to the point that we can't afford gas anymore and then the prices MAY drop.

If everybody rode a bike for one day it'd probably freak them out.
                      Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                      Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

This whole gas thing is f-ing crazy. It seems like they're looking to ANY excuse to raise prices, but will not lower them one cent.

Local station by me had pre London bombing price at like $2.05. By 10 am when the news of the bombing leaked, it IMMEDIATELY jumped to $2.15 and stayed there.

Then during the week, I was watching the news about how oil barrel prices were being lowered because of some surplus somewhere or whatever. You'd think that this news would affect the price? It sure did, prices went UP another $.05.

These guys (OPEC) are gouging the hell out of us. Prices went up $.07 the other day for no apparent reason AGAIN.

We are definitely going to see upwards of $4/gallon in the next year or two at this rate. The problem is that our oil driven economy, the oil tycoons (like our dear president), their lobbyists, and the auto manufacturers REFUSE to fund and build alternative fuel sources using two of this country's most common resources- water and corn.

They claim that the price price per gallon of the fuel made would be too expensive. This IS true, but it's only true because one or two of these refineries that we do have couldn't cope with the demand. They (legislature) need to get their heads out of their asses, build a bunch of refineries here, and take the our money away from those middle eastern Islamic militant countries.

Comment

Hmm, maybe if they made all police cars into electric cars, that would help some of the problem as police cars are always being driven.

No, all that would do is cause PC to become slower and to be able to respond to calls, or making it possible for cars to out-run police more often.

Comment

Here in my area of Michigan we've had two single-day $.20 hikes in the past couple months with only a few $.01 or $.02 drops between the hikes. I got lucky and filled up Monday - the price went from $2.339 to $2.559 a gallon later that day.

Yeah, it's pretty sad I consider that "lucky" to pay only $2.339 a gallon.

AvgJoe
                            Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

I paid 88.9 pence a litre this afternoon which equates to:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158354 users online. 130 members and 158224 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X