Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just thought I would let you all know...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just thought I would let you all know...

My father passed away today at 2:52PM PST. He was 52 years old. He died in his sleep, so at least he went peacefully. He died of Pulmonary Adema (his heart gave out) due to smoking. He told everyone before he died that he smoked because he couldn't live with his Vietnam flashbacks, and war memories. He is no longer in pain. Rest in peace pops, I love you.

Richard Badgett, 1952-2005

Rob

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my father 7 years ago and I will never forget how it felt to lose him. I know exactly how you are feeling right now and can only tell you to allow yourself to feel what you feel. Believe it or not, you will get through this. If you want to talk, feel free to PM me. My deepest sympathy.
    "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss Rob.

Rest In Peace Sir!

Comment

My condoleneces to you and your family.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.

My condolences to you and your family. May god bless and keep him.
            Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my father 10 years ago.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, may your father rest in peace, he IS in a better place. My condolences to you and your loved ones. God Bless.

Comment

Thank you all for your support and sympathy. This experience has humbled me, and made me realize I am not invincible, and that I take alot for granted. I've learned alot about respect from this experience. Please, everyone, If you have ANYTHING to say to your loved ones, say it now. You never know when they'll be gone. Take care of each other, understand each other, love each other, and most importantly, be there for each other...Unconditionally.

Comment

Our prayers and deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Comment

I lost my father in 2001 at 52 yo, still sucks to be w/o him to talk to. My condolences to you and your mom.
                      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss...my condolences to you and your family.
                        All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Iam very sorry for the loss of your (Father) you have my sympathy!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4925 users online. 303 members and 4622 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X