300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the charcoal better. You actually taste the "grit" of the food
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

I own several gas grills and charcoal grills. I tend to use both depending on what it is that I am making. If I am going to sear something or something that doesn't take long, I will use the 4 burner gas grill. The Weber Kettle grill is used for all the slow cooked meats and beer can chicken. I don't like the wait on charcoal grills so I use ready to light charcoal.

I find that there are advantages to using both, If you are a hardcore grill man try them both.
      The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out and meet it. - Thucydides

Comment

I love beer butt chicken, its the BEST.

Comment

Charcoal .. definetly

everything tastes much better especialy when i dont set myself on fire
          trying to light it lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Colonel(44)
            Yes that egg charcoal grill is Grand but expensive at least $1,000 dollars,a friend of mine has one,I'll stick with my charsmoker&Brinkman charcoal smoker,I never use lighter fluid on mine.Just a electric wand!Nothing smells better than a Drunk Turkey smoking in the Brinkman
            I can't deny that they are expensive. I've had mine since '96 and I paid about half for what a new large one goes for now. The upside is that with the new ceramic compunds, they will last literally a lifetime. And even your mistakes taste better than anything cooked on a gas grill.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian
              Like Hank Hill, I use only the finest propane.

WORD

10 letters
              Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I use gas and the BF uses charcoal. If I'm grilling I want it fast. He likes to take his time and talk as he waits for the coals to get hot.

Comment

If you are gonna use propane or gas you might as well cook on your stove.

Charcoal all the way!!!!!

Comment

Charcoal, hickory or mequite wood.....to do it right!
                    MY INSTINCT IS TO WIN, DESTROY MY OPPONENT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL

Comment

Originally posted by toby101
                      I love beer butt chicken, its the BEST.

That's funny I just heard that term used this weekend.
                      The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out and meet it. - Thucydides

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5534 users online. 324 members and 5210 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X