300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIA O.Com Part II

Anyways, I found the person I was talking about in a previous thread. It was "Gooch".

Edit: As I said, Big Brother.
    Last edited by Welpe; 08-07-2005, 11:42 PM.
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Originally posted by Welpe

Anyways, I found the person I was talking about in a previous thread. It was "Gooch". Surprisingly enough, he is also posting on another forum!

Runs and jumps into the thread to post before you know who..does you know what...for god knows why.

I thought of someone else also.

Sgttom....He was very helpful to me along with some others.

BBB
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Sgttom was posting here not that long ago, so maybe he's on vacation.

Also, I think I saw ViceSgt sticking out from under a bus somewhere...
      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
        Sgttom was posting here not that long ago, so maybe he's on vacation.

Also, I think I saw ViceSgt sticking out from under a bus somewhere...
        ViceSgt is in Barry Manilow's Closet remember...
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

my thread from the other day about non-leo's posting rules vanished....it was kinda funny actually cause I thought my imaginary (sp?) world and the real world crashed into each other......I kept looking for that thread and there was no evidence it even existed! lol I know druggies black out and don't know where they been or what they done.....but the closest I ever got to drugs was one half of a codine coated asprin for my root canal...anyway....rambling again..
          stay safe and always remember to look up!!

"You've been talking to yourself in the mirror again haven't you ?

chat room

Comment

slipperypete, in addition to those I already mentioned. It is a shame he isn't still on. I hope he is alright over there...
            RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe
              ViceSgt is in Barry Manilow's Closet remember...
              I'm sure he is folding towels, mixing mandrin daquari's or applying liberal amounts of Bande Solei.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6157 users online. 320 members and 5837 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X