Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIA O.Com Regulars....where fore are thou?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIA O.Com Regulars....where fore are thou?

Former regulars who fell off the O.Com radar:
    (If you see your name here- pipe in and let us know you're still above room temp.)

Josey Wales,

kirch,

tk,

Feel free to add your own.
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

tk is above room temp, just got off the phone with her and she is headed back to the pen for another killer shift. Poor thing had 12 hours OT in less than 36 hours.

SwatCop obviously went through with his word and ditched us after being reamed about OMG's.....

Netopalis - ???????

anyone else???
    When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

RetDetSgt - I miss him most of all.

ViceSgt - Where has that a-hole been???

Wolverine - It was like watching a train-wreck.
      Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by Quopper
        SwatCop obviously went through with his word and ditched us after being reamed about OMG's.....
        If he associates with OMG's, then good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Quopper
          tk is above room temp, just got off the phone with her and she is headed back to the pen for another killer shift. Poor thing had 12 hours OT in less than 36 hours.

Netopalis - ???????

anyone else???
          I can try and get Neto back on if you want. He's a bit busy I think.
          RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
            RetDetSgt - I miss him most of all.

ViceSgt - Where has that a-hole been???

Wolverine - It was like watching a train-wreck.

RetDetSgt was a class act.

Rumor has it ViceSgt is Barry Manilow's cabana boy in the Keys.

Info has been received that Wolverine is seeking employment at the Security Company from the John Candy movie Armed & Dangerous.
            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
              If he associates with OMG's, then good riddance.
              Amen and Bless You Father!

You know Brick I think that Security company called me for a reference for Wolve, but I told them probably not because I thought he was already working undercover for the French CIA doing work in the underground in Canada.... I might have been thinking of someone else though! (that was an awesome train wreck with him!)

ViceSgt was great, too bad Barry got him!

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
                Info has been received that Wolverine is seeking employment at the Security Company from the John Candy movie Armed & Dangerous.
                Guard Dog Security. I actually liked their uniforms, they were professional, but distinctive enough that no one would confuse them with the police.

The movie itself was a vicious, but pretty accurate, portrayal of the private security industry.

Comment

I see kirch on another posting board, so he's OK.

Comment

Photogrrlz AKA Halo?? What the hell happened to the resident lesbian??

Comment

I'm glad that jared034 is back. Also wouldn't mind seeing in addition to those previously mentioned,
                      bowzertee
                      chiram
                      RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

gottaq say I miss RETDETSGT and Kirch...
                        Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

That's just not right, man......

Comment

RetDetSgt was a class act.

Never heard of any of them...but you made me miss them all.

Comment

Originally posted by usafcop64528
                              chiram

USAF...not sure if Chiram will come back. We talk on yahoo messenger and via email.

Sorry can't say more then that,not my place too. But I can tell you he is doing great!

If you want to send him a message I will pass it along.

BBB
                              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                              Not Yet Visited: 16
                              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4085 users online. 248 members and 3837 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X