Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIA O.Com Regulars....where fore are thou?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Rabbit? It's been a while since I've seen him post anything.
    "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Switek
      That's just not right, man......

LMAO that is hilarious.

Sorry Stan but that is f***ing funny.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe
        USAF...not sure if Chiram will come back. We talk on yahoo messenger and via email.

Sorry can't say more then that,not my place too. But I can tell you he is doing great!

If you want to send him a message I will pass it along.

BBB
        Yeah I know. I am IM'ing him right now. But I still wish he'd come back, though I know it is unlikely.
        RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
          RetDetSgt - I miss him most of all.
          He's over at rp.....and won't come back..........though, all you LEOs are more than welcome to come over there...

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcatz06
            He's over at rp.....and won't come back..........though, all you LEOs are more than welcome to come over there...
            ahh, so you are one in the same? I thought so.
            RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by usafcop64528
              ahh, so you are one in the same? I thought so.
              Yes....yes I am.

I have a differnt name on here because of issues in the past.......but I am trying to play nice over here.....

Comment

whats rp??????
                Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

I miss RDS, his stories and insight were great.

Also, there was this one Chicago suburb officer who was a Marine. He used to post here, I actually thought of him the other day. Unfortunately I can't remember who it was.
                  Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
                    Rumor has it ViceSgt is Barry Manilow's cabana boy in the Keys.
                    Damn, that was ugly. Must be the Hawaiian shirts....

Originally posted by BrickCop
                    Info has been received that Wolverine is seeking employment at the Security Company from the John Candy movie Armed & Dangerous.
                    We need another Wolverine to infiltrate. That was too much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by squad51
                      whats rp??????
                      POST REMOVED, promoting another site here? Really....WebTeam

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                        I miss RDS, his stories and insight were great.
                        POST REMOVED

Comment

I would but I spend too much time on the internet as it is. I don't need another forum to visit.
                          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Sawyerrt....or something like that. Dude was in the Air Force, deployed in Iraq, and disappeared once he came back stateside.
                            Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

I haven't seen StephWhit or LadyLawman around much, either.
                              Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
                                Sawyerrt....or something like that. Dude was in the Air Force, deployed in Iraq, and disappeared once he came back stateside.
                                He was great, I do miss him. It has been months since he has posted. I wonder if he is still holding his wife hostage in their bedroom!
                                When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3074 users online. 159 members and 2915 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X