300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InSane1
    AND my personal favorite was Brett "the hitman" Hart. Now he was just plain HOT.
    That greasy long hair must have been a hell of a turn on.

Comment

Rockin Ronny Garvin (Garman? can't remember) is flying regional cargo prop planes in the midwest. Met him one time helpin a buddy who's dad ran our small local airport. That dude was a trip!
      In god we trust, the rest we run through NCIC

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
        The Steiner Brothers were a great tag team.
        The Steiners were one of my favorites too. That was before Scotty got all roided out to the point where he could not move around the ring anymore. There is a point where you become too muscular.

I'm trying to think who my favorite tag team of all time was. The Steiners were up there, as were The Road Warriors, Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard, but my favorite of all time were Harlem Heat, Booker T and Stevie Ray. I remember watching them when they first broke in with the Global Wrestling Federation. The GWF had a daily show that aired on ESPN at 3 PM. From early on, you could always tell that Booker was the more talented of the 2, and he has gone on to prove it.
        "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

The Road Warriors....

http://www.roadwarriorsinc.com/HomePage.html

Comment

just watched wrestlemania 21 today , the 3rd disc is who was inducted
            into the hall of fame, I had not really seen bobby heenan in a while and
            \hardly recognized him..way he talked looks like he had a stroke.
            paul orndorff, looks like he has some preety hi miles on him,
            along with nikoli volkoff and the iron sheik.....

www.schackdaddy.com
            " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
            " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Whos the champ BROTHER!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Badgerland
                The Steiners were one of my favorites too. That was before Scotty got all roided out to the point where he could not move around the ring anymore. There is a point where you become too muscular.

I'm trying to think who my favorite tag team of all time was. The Steiners were up there, as were The Road Warriors, Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard, but my favorite of all time were Harlem Heat, Booker T and Stevie Ray. I remember watching them when they first broke in with the Global Wrestling Federation. The GWF had a daily show that aired on ESPN at 3 PM. From early on, you could always tell that Booker was the more talented of the 2, and he has gone on to prove it.
                I'm with you about Harlem Heat. They were entertaining to watch.

Oh and who can forget the ladder match between Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels? That was a match!
                Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and his trusty 2 by 4-didn't watch much once he was gone...

Comment

Anyone been watching the Hulk Hogan reality show "Hogan Knows Best"?

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/hogan_k.../episode.jhtml

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3010 users online. 160 members and 2850 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X