Coke!
    61.90%
    Pepsi!
    29.76%
    Both are terrible.
    4.76%
    Depends on the flavor.
    3.57%
    Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Absolutely no doubt about it......COKE.

Margs

Comment

I generally prefer Pepsi (and I hate Diet Coke with a passion), but I have to admit that the Vanilla Coke is better than vanilla pepsi.
      Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Pepsi is nothing but an imposter for the REAL cola: Coke!
        Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Coca-Cola all the way.

Who in their right mind would drink a Rum & Pepsi? NOBODY, that's who! It's a Rum & Coke!
          Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
          Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

What is Pepsi?

Vanilla coke.. Mmmmmmm.. now i want one.. THANKS!!

Comment

Coke 100%!

Pepsi wannabe cola, wannabe lemon lime, wannabe, but will never be.

Comment

Originally posted by letshearit4blue
                I generally prefer Pepsi (and I hate Diet Coke with a passion), but I have to admit that the Vanilla Coke is better than vanilla pepsi.
                I only drink diet soda, but Diet Vanilla Pepsi kicks the **** out of Diet Vanilla Coke.
                Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Those sticking with Pepsi are totally destroying any legitimacy they may have. I am forced to start questioning their all around judgement.
                  Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Pepsi 100% at least Pepsi has never wavered from their orginal formula like Coke did back in 1985 and all those whinning crybabies crying where's my old formula BAWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

RC all the way with Shasta a close second.
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Comment

Coke is my one vice in life. But with the rising cost of the stuff ( you'd think it was liquid gold) $7.00 a case. I tend to lean towards whatever is on sale. When it's cokes that are on sale I stock up big time.

Comment

i love coke...

guys, in a year, they are bringing out a new coke... when u drink one, you BURN 100 calories... awsome huh???

Comment

WOW. My pops worked for Coke for like 35 years in Brooklyn, he was the Coke man SO it would suffice to say I drink Diet.....PEPSI. SOrry pops. I like coke too but I was practically given Coke from birth. Now if you poll about green teas, ARIZONA GREEN TEA...
                            I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
                              I only drink diet soda, but Diet Vanilla Pepsi kicks the **** out of Diet Vanilla Coke.
                              OK I thought you were crazy liking that MD 20/20 but this just seals the deal. Give me Diet Vanilla Coke any day! Though I wouldn't kick Diet Vanilla Pepsi out of bed....wait that makes no sense. You know what I mean. Work sucked today.
                              Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4142 users online. 231 members and 3911 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X