300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answering Machine Message

OK, I'm going to replace my cell phone's voicemail message. I'd like it to be witty, funny, creative, but unfortunately I lack the imagination.
    Any ideas?
    Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

I used to have one that said (in a very serious tone) "Unfortunately, I'm currently engaged in intellectually rigorous activities that demand my full attention. Please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as my busy schedule allows." In the background was Nintendo Mario Bros sound effects.
    No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by ProWriter
      I used to have one that said (in a very serious tone) "Unfortunately, I'm currently engaged in intellectually rigorous activities that demand my full attention. Please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as my busy schedule allows." In the background was Nintendo Mario Bros sound effects.
      Oooh that's good...Sounds like something my brother have!
      Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Ooooohhhh.. so many funny ones! If you google search you will find a LOT. I used one once that was Dr Evil.. "Thankyou for calling Dr Evil... i am unable to answer the phone right now..." It sounded so cool. lol

Comment

I like the one that goes:
          "Hello, this is Death. I am not in right now, but if you leave your name and number I will get back to you."

Comment

You could recored the message you get when a number has been disconnected by the operator:This number has been disconnected and is no longer in service,if you feel you reached this number in error hang up and call your operator!It will stop annoying unnecessary calls. What has happened to cell phones,Iam getting calls from people and business I don't know and from far away places,Is the cell phone companies selling personal information about our accounts

Comment

Originally posted by The Don
              What has happened to cell phones,Iam getting calls from people and business I don't know and from far away places,Is the cell phone companies selling personal information about our accounts
              Telemarketers are now calling cell phones.....you need to put your cell phone # on the "do not call" list. www.donotcal.gov
              Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Originally posted by PTI
                Telemarketers are now calling cell phones.....you need to put your cell phone # on the "do not call" list. www.donotcal.gov
                I think you mean www.donotcall.gov

Comment

Originally posted by letshearit4blue
                  I think you mean www.donotcall.gov
                  I have and still get strange calls must be a 90 day waiting period!

Comment

There is (I think) a three month delay between putting your number on the list and the calls stopping. Plus you have to re-up every 5 years. It's worked great for me though.

I had my message set once as "We may or may not be here, so you may or may not leave a message."

I like the one with the video game background though.
                    STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4786 users online. 298 members and 4488 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X