300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

One very unhappy camper here. Once again, Alaska is jerking my chain around concerning my transfer.

The sergeant in charge of writing my orders has requested paperwork that she has no need for, and no business having, and has told me that she will not write my orders till she has it, and when she does write my orders it will not be until 1 September. In the interest of humoring her, I tried to fax her the information she requested, but the fax number she gave me doesn't work.

I also saw the sergeant overseeing my transfer from my base and filled her in. She was absolutely livid over it, especially since I worked a 12 hour night shift last night and had to come in during the day. She contacted one of the two people in charge of transfering me, not the person giving me the trouble, and is working on getting it straightened out. Apparently the person who is giving me trouble is stepping way out of line asking for that information. But no matter how this works out, I will not be up in the time frame that I was originally given.

The way the guard works, I will be without work for 17 days if they delay my orders. I'm a bit stressed over it right now. Grrr. Just needed to vent guys. Sorry and thanks.

Seatbelts save lives

Which base are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by jakflak
      Which base are you talking about?
      I am leaving Pease, ANGB, NH and going to Clear, AFS.
      RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that That's not right at all.

Any ideas why she seems to be screwing with your transfer??

Comment

Update on update

Originally posted by LovnTheFuzz
          I'm really sorry to hear that That's not right at all.

Any ideas why she seems to be screwing with your transfer??
          Thanks LTF.

Sgt from my base straightened it out for me. Now, I just need to accomplish a pt test on tuesday, with a certain score, or get a waiver and test up there. However, getting a waiver approved is unlikely. So I guess I gotta pass the test. If I don't take the test, I will probably be delayed. Still a bit ****ed that they waited till last minute to tell me

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by usafcop64528
            Thanks LTF.

Sgt from my base straightened it out for me. Now, I just need to accomplish a pt test on tuesday, with a certain score, or get a waiver and test up there. However, getting a waiver approved is unlikely. So I guess I gotta pass the test. If I don't take the test, I will probably be delayed. Still a bit ****ed that they waited till last minute to tell me

Yes, i would be too. But i know you'll pass it!! I'll be rootin' for ya!

Comment

Yes ma'am. To both of you. Thanks alot for the encouragement. Having the both of you rooting for me, I know I can pass...but do you think maybe you could arrange to be at the finish line, in cheerleader outfits? Please? Hey wait, don't run away...please.... Thanks again guys.

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by HeyCJ
                The Boy Scouts say it best...Always be prepared and do your best.
                He's a boy scout?
                No wonder they won't send him to Alaska, his parents probably didn't sign the release yet.
                That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Don't worry...of course you'll pass.
                  All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                    He's a boy scout?
                    No wonder they won't send him to Alaska, his parents probably didn't sign the release yet.
                    You didn't know that? I'll check with my mom and dad....make sure they signed, they said they did.

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
                      Don't worry...of course you'll pass.
                      Will you be there to?? Remember...cheerleader outfit Prefer either Dallas Cowboy's or Patriots cheer-gear.

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5731 users online. 356 members and 5375 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X