300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are going to kill me for this

But I am seriously thinking about getting this (http://www.seminolesheriff.org/image..._logo_anim.gif) tattooed over my heart, upper back or right arm. Maybe red, white and blue and about half the length and width of a dollar bill. Anyone think I shouldn't do it? If I get it tattooed on my back or heart it would be damn near impossible to see with even the skimpiest of shirts on.
    Yes
    5.66%
    No
    94.34%

The poll is expired.

It's never, ever a good idea to get a logo of any kind tattood on your person. Trends and logos go in and out of style, tattoos are rather permanant.

If you're hell bent on doing it anyhow, avoid getting it on your chest over your breast bone. It'll hurt like hell, bleed badly, and look just silly. IMHO, of course.
    STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Well I figured it would be a good idea because its like getting a flag tattoo and my dream job.

Comment

I'm all for tatoos if it's something that means alot to you. Having a generic show logo tattoo is quite lame however.
        Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
        --------------------
        This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

I think it would look kind of gay...

But if its what you want go for it....

Comment

Picture this ...............

It's a few years down the line, a few bad things have happened and the police aren't as warmly welcomed as they are now.

You decide to go swimming with your family as you're in the pool a load of guys wanting trouble walk in and see your chest !!

Mate, I've got a few Tatts but I would only ever get something that I know isn't gonna get me in trouble if seen by the majority of folks.

I would have a serious think about this.

Comment

Cops, no disrespect that sounds like some real childish sh-t right there. You know in your heart that you want to be a cop, and getting this would make you look like a big wannabe and very lame at the same time. Respectfully, please don't get it, you'll get more respcet.

Comment

Bad idea. You should never get a tattoo advertising the fact that you are (or will be) an LEO. It's just not a smart idea.....
                There's no substitute for strength,
                and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Originally posted by azchopshopcop
                  Bad idea. You should never get a tattoo advertising the fact that you are (or will be) an LEO. It's just not a smart idea.....
                  that's what I think. and to continue with SO19Trojan's example, what if those guys decided they wanted your tattoo more than you do

Comment

Originally posted by COPS
                    But I am seriously thinking about getting this (http://www.seminolesheriff.org/image..._logo_anim.gif) tattooed over my heart, upper back or right arm. Maybe red, white and blue and about half the length and width of a dollar bill. Anyone think I shouldn't do it? If I get it tattooed on my back or heart it would be damn near impossible to see with even the skimpiest of shirts on.
                    In the words of one of my favorite seasoned law enforcement officers: What the **** is wrong with you?
                    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

If you don't go through with it, I'll hold my comments.

If you do, look up the word BUFF & decide if you want to be labeled that for the rest of your life.
                      That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

What is you end up in the slammer, that tat wouldn't go well with the inmates lol

Comment

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb IDEA

Just about the dumbest thing I ever heard. Get a couple of tee shirts or a hat. They are removable and non permanant. Dumb Idea Real Dumb Idea.
                          You may not always be a cop and may not always be with that agency.

Comment

I can just see you getting this tat and then getting fired for some stupid reason and never able to be in LE again. Then you have what you NOW hate tat'd on your body. BAD IDEA!

Comment

Just a bit of advice. I don't have tatoos, but 2 years ago I was thinking seriously about getting a flaming maltese cross (firefighter type symbol) tatooed on me. I knew there was nothing else in life I wanted to do and I'd always be a firefighter...........I put an application in at the Police Dept on Monday.................

Don't brand yourself with something you'll regret later. That'd be like you getting a tatoo of your girlfriends name the week after you meet her. You just never know what the future may hold.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6165 users online. 343 members and 5822 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X