Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else here lazy like me and just hit the "New Posts" button because you dont feel like going through all of the different sub-threads? I am

No, I like browsing through the various sub-forums. I'm much less likely to post in a non-authorized area, too.
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
      No, I like browsing through the various sub-forums. I'm much less likely to post in a non-authorized area, too.
      But you are authorized to post in everywhere, you are a LEO right? Or maybe I am not catching the factitiousness of your post.

Comment

No I was being serious. I am not an LEO, I just play one on TV.... OK not really.
        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
          No I was being serious. I am not an LEO, I just play one on TV.... OK not really.
          Yea I almost do it every now and then as well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Welpe]No I was being serious. I am not an LEO, I just play one on TV.... OK not really. [/QUO

i might feel daft for asking , but whats an LEO?

Comment

Law Enforcement Officer=LEO

I too am lazy and just hit new posts and then when I read all the new ones I'm interested in I hit "mark forums read" to clear them out. Makes it much quicker.
              "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I'm one of the "New posts" pickers too. I know I have a problem and identifing it is the first step, thank you for your support!!

I actually hit the NEW POST button cause I don't like getting in on a conversation that has been beat to death. IE: Someon asks a question and there are already 60 replies, what the hek do I need to put my input in for?? BUT, if there is a good topic with some good back and forth going on I like to post.

Later

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                  Law Enforcement Officer=LEO

I too am lazy and just hit new posts and then when I read all the new ones I'm interested in I hit "mark forums read" to clear them out. Makes it much quicker.
                  thanks pkagel, sorry everyone, i worked it out for myself, i now feel a bit silly!

Comment

I hit the New Thread button all the time. Sometimes (like now) I will browse the sections one by one....
                    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5422 users online. 311 members and 5111 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X