This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finale Farewell to all of you

Iam bidding all of you on Officer.com a finale Farewell,Iam leaving on a journey very soon,I have enjoyed meeting each one of you via the computer,and sharing stories and laughter and experiences with you.I have learned a great deal of wisdom from these experiences.All true Law Enforcement Officer's Thank You for doing your job to Protect & Serve the citizens of this Great Nation.God Bless All and Goodbye

don't know whether it's appropriate (being a newbie and such) and yet I wish you a safe and happy journey!

Comment

Where are you going? You have my best wishes for wherever that may be.
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Is it just me, or does that look suspiciously like a suicide note?
        Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Oh God Lord, my thoughts exactly.

Comment

I'm still trying to find out what happened to Bart? Never mind, I found him back on another thread, I'll go give him hell now that he's back.
            Last edited by tony.o; 08-01-2005, 01:28 AM.
            The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Maybe going to prison
              Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

How about too many screws loose.
                Last edited by BaseballBabe; 08-01-2005, 03:05 AM.
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
                  Is it just me, or does that look suspiciously like a suicide note?
                  I think the note is more of a religious nature like going on a pilgrimage.

Comment

Hi ProCop75,

I bid you love, health and all the goodness in the world that you can have.
                    I was once in in a place that was breaking my heart and sole,I do not how-ever give up, because truth always over takes the devil. I am not a perfectionist, But down in my heart I give all my best to any job no-matter how one might talk or intentionally try to stab me from behind.I was raised in a hard life and envirement...But what they did teach me was always give help to the needy,do you're best at what-ever and never allow anyone to take away you're dream.I DO NOT AND WILL NOT!So To that, whatever you do in your life...Someone needs you and loves you and really does look up to you.The nature of some people is they love tearing you apart because of your honesty and loyalty,I follow through no matter the problem,Where there is a closed door there is always an open one and I go through it.BE STRONG and go forth a Hero!
                    Last edited by frank; 08-01-2005, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Good luck and Godspeed.
                      The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

Comment

I agree with Delta. This sounds more like the "big goodbye" than a casual "see ya.":
                        Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by ProCop75
                          Iam bidding all of you on Officer.com a finale Farewell,Iam leaving on a journey very soon,I have enjoyed meeting each one of you via the computer,and sharing stories and laughter and experiences with you.I have learned a great deal of wisdom from these experiences.All true Law Enforcement Officer's Thank You for doing your job to Protect & Serve the citizens of this Great Nation.God Bless All and Goodbye
                          The reason for the farewell was to say goodbye to all you on o.com,This is not a suside note,very far from it,Because of the massive cuts to Tennessee version of medicare called TennCare,my spouse who is a pharmicst in a Large Drug Chain took a big hit in filling scrips from 300 aday to 50 to 75, and I will no longer be on the internet and also looks like the CableTV goes too,have to make dramatic cuts now to head off a possible layoff,The Governor has put a major hurt on the poor and now 300,000 uninsured in Tennessee since August 1st 2005 and all those Rural Hospitals across the State may suffer as well,I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone,and that I enjoyed my stay on this intresting Forum called o.com Iam Ok really.

Comment

I feel for you, but couldn't you move to a state where she could make the big $$'s
                            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                              I feel for you, but couldn't you move to a state where she could make the big $$'s
                              Never say never,Right now Iam staying put,but that could change,thank GOD the house is paid off!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5114 users online. 289 members and 4825 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X