Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The major downtown city's are now in 3D... no color though...

Comment

Originally posted by YJ95
      I've had this for awhile now. Also NASA has one called World Wind.

Also, using Google Earth, there is a base in San Diego that is...well...an interesting design. Copy this and search it in the program.

Naval Amphibious Bas, Coronado, CA 92118

It is just alittle to the right from the pinpoint it gives.

I can't see how someone didn't catch that in blueprint form, or they just didn't care.

Cant see it... What are the cordinates? and what elevation are you lookin at?

Comment

Originally posted by code3_K9
        Cant see it... What are the cordinates? and what elevation are you lookin at?
        The middle of the building is at

32*40'34.04" N
        117*09'27.67" W
        elev 12

Once you see it you won't believe you didn't see it before.

Comment

32*40'34.04" N
          117*09'27.67" W
          elev 12

OH WOW, I SEE IT NOW!!! =^O

Comment

32*40'34.04" N
            117*09'27.67" W
            elev 12

lmao..yea I didn't notice til I used the coords

Comment

Originally posted by Brav989
              lmao..yea I didn't notice til I used the coords

Can you explain how to insert coords please? Thanks!
              A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Just copy and paste the location name with zip code that I have in one of my posts above, then mouse over and find the coordinates.

Comment

I used to have this program and lost it during one of my re-formats anyway I was needing some directions and thought about it again.

This is indeed a great program, and yes real time would be awesome. I don't know if the paying version of this gets you any closer or if it would be in real time but with technology like this you could basically watch ground movements of anyone you wanted to if it were in real time.

Very kewl for directions! I showed this to my son, and he was amazed at how accurately it showed his military base. Although, he knew it wasn't real time because not everything there was showing up or still correct.
                  Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

~~ Life's a garden, dig it ~~

Comment

Originally posted by carolina
                    I used to have this program and lost it during one of my re-formats anyway I was needing some directions and thought about it again.

This is indeed a great program, and yes real time would be awesome. I don't know if the paying version of this gets you any closer or if it would be in real time but with technology like this you could basically watch ground movements of anyone you wanted to if it were in real time.

Very kewl for directions! I showed this to my son, and he was amazed at how accurately it showed his military base. Although, he knew it wasn't real time because not everything there was showing up or still correct.
                    Wow, this thread is old!

Btw, this program is much better than Google Earth: http://local.live.com

You get to see actual bird's eye view of places!
                    May God bless every single public servant out there!

Comment

Actually this program is way out of date. Google Earth is more up to date and most news agencies use them. I looked up some "key" areas on the site you mentioned and many things were way out of date. I am sticking with Google.
                      "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv
                        Actually this program is way out of date. Google Earth is more up to date and most news agencies use them. I looked up some "key" areas on the site you mentioned and many things were way out of date. I am sticking with Google.
                        It's still nice to actually see an image of your house.

The coverage is still very limited.
                        May God bless every single public servant out there!

Comment

I found my house and my truck is parked out in front!
                          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                          Not Yet Visited: 16
                          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3999 users online. 217 members and 3782 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X