Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bout your funny, goofy, silly cop stories....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout your funny, goofy, silly cop stories....

I'm sure there will be many, but I was remembering, with the thread about "COPS"-I know a Kentucky State Trooper who ran over his own spike strips during a chase. Poor guy, had it mentioned in the dinky small town newspaper, but he was a good sport about it all...

And yes, the suspect being chased was apprehended...

[QUOTE=lt93lover]I'm sure there will be many, but I was remembering, with the thread about "COPS"-I know a Kentucky State Trooper who ran over his own spike strips during a chase.

Those things happen...

I am sure most cops do not find humor in such events...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In Memory of Staff Sgt. Matt Kimmell
    United States Army
    5th Special Forces Group
    Former Deputy Sheriff, Vanderburgh County
    Killed in Iraq October 11, 2005
    Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

Comment

My favorite was a blurb in a small town paper that stated the officer's info. And just the facts of the incident. 'Officer [name] fell off horse.'

Comment

I guess the Trooper has a sense of humor, PT,

and I guess it was a stupid topic to post....

I am new so I will keep on learning.

Comment

Well I'm not a cop, but tonight when I was on patrol, a couple officers were having coffee at a gas station when they saw a dumpster at a nearby business go up in flames. They rushed over and called for the FD. Anyway, while the FD was in route, the one officer just leaned against a building and watched it while he sipped his coffee. I arrived out there in case they needed traffic route blocked off, but ended up staying to watch it.

The dumpster blew a plume of fire into the air and the second officer jumped back while the first officer continued to sip his coffee(he was a former firefighter in a different city). The firetruck pulls up and the firefighters start getting their masks on and the hose ready and the first officer leans back and shouts...

"That's right fireboys! Put the wet stuff on the hot stuff!"

I could not stop laughing. I didn't hear him say fireboys but another officer told me he did, which made me laugh even harder.
          In Memoriam:
          Cpl. Chad Wayne Powell
          USMC
          Killed in Action
          Fallujah, Iraq
          June 23, 2005

Comment

We had a female sgt who was suffering some intestinal distress. She messed her shorts. Sometimes we come to work sick & accidents happen. It is understandable. But in this case, rather than just run home & change, she went in, told the watch commander & asked permission to go home even though she lived in our city. She was branded as Sgt. Poopie Pants. In the school I'm from you dont ever cop out to that or running out of gas.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3965 users online. 286 members and 3679 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X