300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...This is really bothering me...

I'm sure you guys have seen this at one point or another: http://www.mapsexoffenders.com

**Complain/whining switch ON**

That site was shown to me a few days ago. I decided to pop in my street address, and discovered that I'm in a "hot spot" for sex offenders, and pedophiles. What's worse about it is, the place I use to live 2 years ago was actually a heck of a lot cleaner than where I'm at now. No wonder rent is cheap here. I'm stitched between a bar and a gun shop, and completely surrounded by perves.

**Complain/whining switch OFF**

Time for some coffee!! Take it easy.

Well, as long as you don't have kids being between a bar and gun shop could be quite convienent,
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

So i looked up my address, to my suprise, there is not any sex offenders living anywhere in the map view. I was all excited, until I noticed that Michigan is not inculded.

Oh well, pretty nice idea though

Comment

how do you know if there are any sex offenders living around you? I typed in my address and it is just showing my street....
        fall down 4 times...get up 5.

Comment

nevermind, I figured out how to read directions.
          fall down 4 times...get up 5.

Comment

Originally posted by JinXeD
            nevermind, I figured out how to read directions.

What symbol do you look for?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4116 users online. 242 members and 3874 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X