300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey

OK since someone asked about Football season AND maybe thoughts of cooler weather I would just post The Hockey draft and that 17 y.o. the Pens are gonna get MARIO
    I got nothing for now

I have two words to say: GO WINGS!!
    All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Sidney Crosby- supposedly the new hockey phenom on par with Mario and Wayne. Go Pens
      I got nothing for now

Comment

GO PANTHERS

Comment

What there is hockey season this year. I knew I missed something last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not a hardcore fan but I enjoy watching the occasional game. I'd classify myself as a fair weather Sharks fan.
            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Hockey? Whats Hockey? Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Rumor that Mario is looking to get Tie Domi there to protect Crosby too, which would make Pens game pretty good. Looking forward to the season.
                WAR LEAFS

Comment

sucks...

just kidding...MAPLE LEAFS.

Comment

I SHOULD be saying go PREDS since I live in TN now - but my son would never forgive me.

GO LEAFS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hockey is like soccer

NOT A REAL SPORT

Go EAGLES
                      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
                        I have two words to say: GO WINGS!!
                        Buttercup, I like you a lot!

I'm a big Wings fan too. As much as I thought I'd suffer without hockey last year, Wifey managed to fill all that free time with honey-dos without a problem. Not to say I'm not looking forward to watching the games this year though. We moved last summer and I had my electrician put red lights in all four corners of my new rec room on a remote switch so every time the Wings score I'm going to hit the lights and it will be cool. We also did the basement bathroom Wings-style - white paint with Red Wings border, alternating red-n-white 12" tile on the floor, a countertop full of Wings memorabilia and my autographed jersey hanging on the wall. Ooooh yeah, bring on the season!

As for Sydney Crosby, I'll quote my friend since he said it best: "He is still Bing freakin' Crosby to the NHL until he does something!". With the media falling all over themselves to praise this kid and acting like God's other son Sydney laced up skates and came down to earth for a visit, I'm already tired of Crosby and I haven't even seen him play yet.

AvgJoe
                        Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

Originally posted by pistoljock148
                          Rumor that Mario is looking to get Tie Domi there to protect Crosby too, which would make Pens game pretty good. Looking forward to the season.
                          WAR LEAFS
                          pff, there are ALOT better enforcers out there than tie domi. now don't get me wrong, I've seen him in action alot over the years and he is damn good. but how many more years does the guy have left? I'de go with someone a little younger.

Eric Bolton will probably be out of a job i know that.

p.s. LETS GO SABRES!!
                          "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

Yay....hockey's back!

I can't say this too loud here in Dallas but....

Go Devils!!
                            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                            and I'm not sure about the former.
                            -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

I plead guilty to having season tickets to the Mighty Sucks of Anaheim before they traded Temu Selani.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6492 users online. 356 members and 6136 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X