300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiotic neighbors

I swear, I need to move. Between the crackheads next door and the new nastiness on my other side, I'm ready to move to the middle of nowhere. This was the first time we've heard them speak english, normally the only thing we hear from over there is hispanic music blasting out of their car speakers at 2am. Today's adventure went along the lines of them calling the cops because of the fleas in their yard. They seem to think it's my dogs fault that they have fleas, regardless of the fact that we spray our yard down regularly. In certain areas of the south, fleas over a wet summer are just about a fact of life. The responding officer basically told them that they needed to call an exterminator, not the police. So then he complained about my dogs. Fortunately, the officer in question knows both me and my dogs, and told the guy to basically mind his own business and leave us alone.

Sorry, had to rant.

I freaking hate people sometimes.
    STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Neighbors

Sounds like they need some of their own medicine. Like some soft classical or opera blared back at them at 2am from your amped up home system. I'd make them think fleas.....they would have a serious snake problem the next time....

Comment

Go to a bait shop, buy about 5000 live crickets, and dump 'em in the crawl space vent of their house when they're not home. Works every time.

Comment

ohhhhh, me likey crickets...
        STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Oh, and make sure you go to a bait shop far away, or at least wear your Groucho Marx glasses when you buy them in case to local cops decide to investigate further.

Comment

Tell your neighbors if they bathed on a regular basis, the fleas would lose interest and leave. I would tell them, but your not in my jurisdiction.
            You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
              Tell your neighbors if they bathed on a regular basis, the fleas would lose interest and leave. I would tell them, but your not in my jurisdiction.
              LoL - thats funny.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2847 users online. 164 members and 2683 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X