Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this was pretty funny

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

No..............not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by River Rat
      Actually Steph Whit can relate too this thread,I'll dedicate this new topic in Honor of Steph Whit for the nice person everyone else says she is,I'll have to take yalls word on this!
      What is with you and Steph, may I ask?

Comment

Originally posted by River Rat
        Iam in the Dark,keeps referring to me as Dixie05 or Donald Coleman,just cause I posted a thread that I do Know this person in real life and NO its not me and referred to him as a decent guy who is hard headed can't tell him anything,I told him don't post those double Rebel Flag avatar So Steph has unjustly accused me of being Dixie05 and Iam not,so she started it,Every since she got banned she has got a quirky attitude and is quick to judge others and especially me,What do you think
        I dont think so.
        If you are not Dixie, then just ignore the claims..simple as that. No sense in stirring up pot of trouble gumbo.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3410 users online. 171 members and 3239 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X