300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man on Fire

This movie is awesome. I'm fairly picky when it comes to movies. I thought this was a good one though. Dakota Fanning is an amazing little actress and I don't care what anyone says Denzel Washington is a good actor. Good movie.

Agreed! Great movie, especially love the "*** bomb". I for one like Denzel. One of the VERY FEW hollywood freaks that I respect.

Comment

Though I enjoyed the movie, Dakota gets on my nerves with the movies she plays in. She always acts older that anyother kid her age. It maybe needed inorder for her to act.
      Washington is one of the best actors around. I'm glad he is doing more action trpe flicks.

TGY
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

That guy, DMB is awesome.

That is a very good movie. I like Denzel as well.

Comment

Out of Time was fairly kickass too.

I agree, Dakota Fanning is talented for her age, but i'm sick of seeing her.
          Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Yeah. I thought that Dakota played a little more intelligent in Man of Fire then a girl her age would really be, but oh well. She still plays her script well.

Comment

Originally posted by Conner
              Yeah. I thought that Dakota played a little more intelligent in Man of Fire then a girl her age would really be, but oh well. She still plays her script well.
              I agree, but I do think she was very convincing and compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by savage4presiden
                I agree, but I do think she was very convincing and compelling.
                No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian
                  Out of Time was fairly kickass too.

I agree, Dakota Fanning is talented for her age, but i'm sick of seeing her.
                  Agreed. Both were pretty good movies, though I liked Man on Fire better. I really liked how the subtitles in "Man on Fire" were edited along with the cinematography.
                  Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Denzel rules, definitely one of my favorite actors.

Comment

There really aren't THAT many shoot-em-up movies that can have the same effect that Man on Fire has....

tremendous movie!

-Z

Comment

eh was an ok movie for a remake....flemming is annoying I thoguth she was esteremly annoying in yet another remake: war of the worlds....Denzel is a great actor really liked him in crimson tide, and seige (yet another so so movie but good acting by denzel)
                        Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

I went to the movies with a friend and the only movie left playing late (i work swings) that wasn't sold out was Man On Fire.

Neither of us had heard of it, so decided what the hell.

We came out LOVING it... what an awesome movie. Watched it again on cable recently. And i'd be lying if i said i don't get choked up each time i see the end where she runs up to Creece and jumps up in his arms.

Comment

That was a definite bittersweet ending, but it was a good one.
                            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

liked the movie very much but still wondering how it feels to watch a movie and being a cop knowing the reality.

Maybe not so much an issue with Man on Fire but certainly with other movies, or am I mistaken?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6624 users online. 360 members and 6264 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X