300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tatoo'd Angel

Yes boys and girls, she's a year older. Just don't ask how many .
    Happy Birthday Angel. Enjoy the day.
    The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

Happy Birthday!
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Feliz cumpleanos, ya loon! So, how is it turning 21?
      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

My 21st birthday is contemplating puberty about now. I'm considering turning 29 again, but 30 was a riot! I wanna do that one again...

Damn, I knew I was a loon, but thought I could pass for human. Welpe, did you see my tailfeathers or something???

Oh, wait... Ducky has tailfeathers!! And a pitchfork..
        STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
          If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Your not getting older your getting better, Happy B-Day
            but ossifer im not to drive to drunk

Comment

Happy Birthday, T/A!!!!
              All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

*pours a Guinness and puts on the Original Trilogy (with Han shooting first)*

Comment

Happy birthday Tat Angel
                  RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Thanks Dave!

Realluke, you know it, and so does Hubby!

Thanks B-Cups!!

Soleil, presentspresentspresents... ohhhhhhhhh... wait, what were we celebrating???

JediNord, that's EXACTLY what I'm in the mood for, great beer and a ballsy good guy! *toast*

Thanks usaf, even if I do have a few more under my belt than you have.

HeyJC, YOU KNOW IT!!! If we combine our candles, we could probably get the fire department called in, think at least one would be good looking and willing to play stripper?

River Rat- I've only gotten two so far, and I am thinking of a third, but none mark any certain occasion. Although that's a great idea for next year. My tattoo artist does sell gift certificates, is now too soon to start hitting people up for next year??

Thanks guys, this has been great. I've been online for a LOT of years, but this is the first birthday thread I've had. I'm almost blushing!
                    STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Comment

Nany nany naa naa. I know how old she is and Iam not telling UNless someone really asks nicely. Happy Birfday TAT.
                        I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by Tattoo'd Angel
                          River Rat- I've only gotten two so far, and I am thinking of a third, but none mark any certain occasion. Although that's a great idea for next year. My tattoo artist does sell gift certificates, is now too soon to start hitting people up for next year??
                          That's cool, I didn't know you had a tattoo for every 25 years you've been on this earth!

I better run away now.
                          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                            That's cool, I didn't know you had a tattoo for every 25 years you've been on this earth!

I better run away now.
                            Yes, run away before I send a body shot showing both of 'em. That'll turn ya vegetarian!

Why not?

Comment

Well now wait a minute, if we're talking pictures here.......I just might have to stay.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4168 users online. 208 members and 3960 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X