Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football - Can you feel it...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Football - Can you feel it...

    Oh yes my freinds...
    That is right...
    July is slowly passing with sweaty days and hot nights but a wonderful time for all of Humanity is coming up...

    FOOTBALL SEASON!

    Preseason for the PROS starts around the beginning of August.

    I am getting pretty excited. I am excited because I know that the Chicago BEARS are going to win the Superbowl... THIS is the year. Urlacher is back and healthy and come February 5th they will be in the Superbowl, mark my words. (Disclaimer - while I am hopeful that they are in the Superbowl, I am really just shooting for a winning season)

    The start of September begins the Iowa Hawkeyes trail to another great season after an awesome end of the year. Remember the last second miracle play in the Capital One Bowl to beat Louisiana State. Drew Tate threw a 56-yard touchdown pass to Warren Holloway on the final play...

    Gonna be a great year. Consider this an open Forum to tell us about who you will be rooting for and talk a little smack if you like. If you dont like football, then please leave this forum immediately and get back to your Crochet you pansy!
    Retired 02/01/13

  • #2
    I for one can't wait....tons of games to go see locally here and also the NFL ticket on HDTV is da shiat.


    I do get to see Air Force and Stanford play this year at the Naval Academy. I have never seen these teams play before live.


    Went to USC-Va.Tech last year in DC......holy moly the women that traveled from USC....good god they are hottttttttttttttttttt


    GO Terps
    GO Irish
    GO EAGLES
    Just shut your damn hole




    Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

    Comment


    • #3
      I can't wait, I'm hoping the Raiders and Niners will both have great seasons.
      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Welpe
        I can't wait, I'm hoping the Raiders and Niners will both have great seasons.


        Yeah and the brothers will stop smoking crack too
        Just shut your damn hole




        Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

        Comment


        • #5
          DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (MONDAYNIGHT FOOTBALL THEME)

          Welp I knew I liked you................RAIDERS ALL THE WAY.
          MY INSTINCT IS TO WIN, DESTROY MY OPPONENT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL

          Comment


          • #6
            I really can't wait. Ill be at all of the FSU games. (Working them no doubt )
            But I get in free when im done, and FREE food!
            U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
            Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bigcop97
              Oh yes my freinds...
              That is right...
              July is slowly passing with sweaty days and hot nights but a wonderful time for all of Humanity is coming up...

              FOOTBALL SEASON!

              Preseason for the PROS starts around the beginning of August.

              I am getting pretty excited. I am excited because I know that the Chicago BEARS are going to win the Superbowl... THIS is the year. Urlacher is back and healthy and come February 5th they will be in the Superbowl, mark my words. (Disclaimer - while I am hopeful that they are in the Superbowl, I am really just shooting for a winning season)

              The start of September begins the Iowa Hawkeyes trail to another great season after an awesome end of the year. Remember the last second miracle play in the Capital One Bowl to beat Louisiana State. Drew Tate threw a 56-yard touchdown pass to Warren Holloway on the final play...

              Gonna be a great year. Consider this an open Forum to tell us about who you will be rooting for and talk a little smack if you like. If you dont like football, then please leave this forum immediately and get back to your Crochet you pansy!
              You must enjoy Fantasy Football,The Bears winning the Super Bowl ain't going to Happen,Hell I give the Saints more of a shot than the Bears shoulda kept Ditkia

              Comment


              • #8
                Well the 49ers cant really have any worse of a season...but I hope they do great..



                I hope J.P losman will perform well for the bills



                T.O and Philly need to figure some stuff out between them and either way, they will win their division again.
                Dont wait...Procrastinate now!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by thayer123abc
                  Well the 49ers cant really have any worse of a season...but I hope they do great..



                  I hope J.P losman will perform well for the bills



                  T.O and Philly need to figure some stuff out between them and either way, they will win their division again.
                  The Eagles are the 21st century version of the 1990's Buffalo Bills

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    All right all you delusional Raider, Bear, Niner (etc) fans bow your head in awe and behold this truth....

                    The mighty 3 time Super Bowl Champions NE Patriots are salivating at the prospect of once again slaying all who foolishly stand in it's way....

                    Brady- BEST QB in NFL ( Choker Manning is a fantasy football poster boy)

                    Belichick- Best NFL COACH EVER


                    Whatcha gonna do when the Pats dismantle you?!


                    Damn you bigcop see what you've done to me? I've had all this bottled up since after the SB....
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BrickCop
                      All right all you delusional Raider, Bear, Niner (etc) fans bow your head in awe and behold this truth....

                      The mighty 3 time Super Bowl Champions NE Patriots are salivating at the prospect of once again slaying all who foolishly stand in it's way....

                      Brady- BEST QB in NFL ( Choker Manning is a fantasy football poster boy)

                      Belichick- Best NFL COACH EVER


                      Whatcha gonna do when the Pats dismantle you?!


                      Damn you bigcop see what you've done to me? I've had all this bottled up since after the SB....
                      Oh no another Patriots Eagles rematch.You got that right Patriots a 3peat 1st ever in NFL History,Peyton selling hotdogs in the stands again and Pittsburg blows over in another snowsquall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I can't believe no one mention the Carolina Panthers. Look for them to make it to the superbowl this year. Last year was a fluke due to injuries, and that showed us how much depth we had. Can't wait for football season to start too!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          oh my god oh my god oh my god!!
                          FOOTBALL TIME!
                          the packers are the ones going to the superbowl anyways....
                          i am going to my first NFL game this year, i'm going with a buddy to Seattle to see the Seahawks take on the Falcons! get to see mike vick in action!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TPD Cadet
                            I really can't wait. Ill be at all of the FSU games. (Working them no doubt )
                            But I get in free when im done, and FREE food!

                            Certainly you're not going to accept a gratuity.........
                            If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

                            If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

                            www.sportbikes.net

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              GEAUX TIGERS


                              LSU takes the crystal... again.
                              If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

                              If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

                              www.sportbikes.net

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4552 users online. 239 members and 4313 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X