300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUCH! Stupid me!

I went to a waterpark with my family the other day. I decided (like an idiot) that I would like to get a nice little tan so I did not bother with the sunscreen. Needless to say I got FRIED...

Last night was a long night wearing my vest...

Everytime I shifted it rubbed against my burn. I have skin that looks like rawhide on me now...
    Retired 02/01/13

Been there, done that, and never plan on doing it again!
    Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

ALOE VERA GEL.......SOAK IN IT...... drink TONS of water.

Comment

Have To say this ................... You IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am currently heeling with the same issue... But I don't work til Friday... So I should be good to go by then!
          ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

Originally posted by Hutch
            I am currently heeling with the same issue... But I don't work til Friday... So I should be good to go by then!
            Been there, done that also! Sucks, but it won't be so bad by Friday. Even worse is doing it, and having day shift the next day.
            Best Regards,
            Zebra 305
            "Shots fired, shots fired..get me some goddam cars up here now!"
            Typical Henry Sector PG County radio traffic, circa 1996.

Comment

Ouch again

Well at least you didn't do what I did......took my kids to the water park. My daughter was about 11 and was scared of the "black hole" slide. I was gonna take my 230 pounds down it and show her it was no big deal. This thing about beat me to death. I ended up going head first, upside down and ended up at the bottom with a SEVERELY dislocated shoulder.....yes she did go down it without a scratch and I had to stand there in writhing pain with a smile and say, "Now didn't I tell you there wasn't anything to that ride? Now lets take Daddy to see the doctor."

Comment

Originally posted by 72na55
                Well at least you didn't do what I did......took my kids to the water park. My daughter was about 11 and was scared of the "black hole" slide. I was gonna take my 230 pounds down it and show her it was no big deal. This thing about beat me to death. I ended up going head first, upside down and ended up at the bottom with a SEVERELY dislocated shoulder.....yes she did go down it without a scratch and I had to stand there in writhing pain with a smile and say, "Now didn't I tell you there wasn't anything to that ride? Now lets take Daddy to see the doctor."
                sorry for your pain,,but thats funny,,now i know what i have to look forward to...

Comment

Originally posted by 72na55

I would have laughed my *** off seeing that...sorry but true
                  Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Currently peeling as well.

Midnight shift does nothing for my tan damnit!
                    I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

"Why didn't you put that out on the radio?"
                    "I don't know Sarge, I guess I got caught up in the moment"
                    "The MOMENT is when we F--king need you!" - K-9 Sgt Myhre to unidentified Officer

In Valor there is Hope

Comment

I can already tell the itchiness it going to be out... I am starting to peal... and I know soon as get my vest and shirt on I am going to have an itch in the middle of my back... I am going to have to bring a back scratcher...
                      ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

We are going back to the waterpark this Saturday. I dont care how bad the girls beg this time to see my sculpted muscles....I am keeping my shirt on....

Note (sarcasm)
                        Retired 02/01/13

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5843 users online. 368 members and 5475 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X