Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jellybean400
    replied
    I used to sneak my dad's Carling Black Label beer...does that even still exist...

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    Originally posted by Welpe
    I remember stealing a few sips of my grandpa's Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. Man that stuff was bad but he loved it.

Crap, another thing I have to mention during my BI.

You can still get PBR in bottles around here...kinda like Naty Boh

2 nasty *** beers

Leave a comment:

• Welpe
    replied
    I remember stealing a few sips of my grandpa's Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. Man that stuff was bad but he loved it.

Crap, another thing I have to mention during my BI.

Leave a comment:

• rook21
    replied
    yeah, schlitz is strong in the metro DC area. it's the beer of choice for the homeless. can't pretend not to recognize that blue bull

Originally posted by River Rat
    You mean they still make Schlitz beer,I thought it went out of business years ago,(Memphis,Tn) used to have a Schlitz brewing company out in East Memphis,even had a vistor center called the Schlitz Belle shaped like the front of a Ms Riverboat.Strohs beer bought them out and Strohs went out of business..I remember in my youth Stag beer and Pabst Blue Ribbon and Country Club Malt Liquor,Wow those were the Days!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Isla_
    replied
    Happy belated birthday Delta, just thought you might like a birthday wish from a random poster.

Leave a comment:

• DaveinUtah
    replied
    Originally posted by chiefhuntr
    By the way, your responses were very well worded and I think you will do well in the leo world if you make it.
    For an 18 year old, I was thinking the samething.

Leave a comment:

• DaveinUtah
    replied
    I remember 30 years ago as a young'in drinking off my grandpa's beer and thinking it was the greatest tasting thing in the world....Black Label.

Leave a comment:

• BrickCop
    replied
    Originally posted by rook21
    have you guys tried Schlitz? the bums down here drink that crap...so I had to buy it and see what it was like.

I don't have a cool real-time review like Delta, though i CAN say it was some of the nastiest crap I've ever tasted. It tasted like flat beer with some cheap perfume mixed in to it.

SICK! one sip and i dumped it out.

I actually don't mind Schlitz, must harken back to my "under 21 years " although granted it's not my beverage of choice at present.

Leave a comment:

• rook21
    replied
    have you guys tried Schlitz? the bums down here drink that crap...so I had to buy it and see what it was like.

I don't have a cool real-time review like Delta, though i CAN say it was some of the nastiest crap I've ever tasted. It tasted like flat beer with some cheap perfume mixed in to it.

SICK! one sip and i dumped it out.

Leave a comment:

• chiefhuntr
    replied
    Hello!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Merk911
    What gave you the impression I think im "Hot ****?" I dont...I know im not a cop, and i dont try and pretend like I am. The security job is going to help pay my way through college...its a lot better, in my opinion, than working at a fast food joint. The pay is also a hell of a lot better. The class I interned for was a HS Class...Education for Employment, Law Enforcement and Crim Justice...wasnt even a college class. I will look into interning with KDPS, but i dont think they have a cadet program like that.

TAKE IT TO P.M. THIS THREAD IS FOR THE DRUNK COPS TO ENJOY!!!!

By the way, your responses were very well worded and I think you will do well in the leo world if you make it.

Leave a comment:

• Delta784
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonie
    5 O'Clock = Brand of liquor; the cheapest I've been able to find in Michigan. They make vodka and gin as far as I know. $5.97 for a fifth if I recall correctly.
    Oh, okay, the cheap vodka. We have that around here, distilled in lovely Somerville, MA but with more exotic names like Cossack, Popov, and Ruble.

I don't touch hard liquor, and even if I did, it wouldn't be that rotgut.

Leave a comment:

• Merk911
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperSix5
    First off, you don't need to be 21 to intern at a police dept. Secondly, you don't "intern as a police officer," you're an intern. You do work for a police dept without being on a payroll, only receiving time towards your credit hours.

I say low expectations because I've never heard of anyone persuing a degree in CJ "interning" for a security company. My internship was with a municipal dept. My partner interned with the ATF. We were both under the age of 21.

You don't need to "follow in my footsteps" to be a big dog. Thinking you're hot **** because you've been a security guard for 6 month and a police explorer isn't going to get you there either. I'm not going to give you a biography. I've done my time to be where I am now, and shall continue to do so.
    What gave you the impression I think im "Hot ****?" I dont...I know im not a cop, and i dont try and pretend like I am. The security job is going to help pay my way through college...its a lot better, in my opinion, than working at a fast food joint. The pay is also a hell of a lot better. The class I interned for was a HS Class...Education for Employment, Law Enforcement and Crim Justice...wasnt even a college class. I will look into interning with KDPS, but i dont think they have a cadet program like that.

Leave a comment:

• e-man
    replied
    HEY, nobody liked my detailed descriptions of Wirld Irish and that other crap? What going on here I know its the big mans Birfday, so HAPPY BIRFDAY

Leave a comment:

• Serpico
    replied
    That 5 O' Clock crap is only 6 bucks for a fifth? lmao!
    Must taste like fuel and hairspray.

Leave a comment:

• SuperSix5
    replied
    Originally posted by Merk911
    I Interned as a Security Officer because it was required that I do so for a Law Enforcement Class I was takeing at the time. I don't know about where you come from, but around here you have to be 21 to be a police officer. Obviously, im not 21 yet, therefore I cant apply at any Agencies. I begin the Pre-reqs for the Police accademy in the fall. What does interning as a security officer have to do with my expectations? If i could have, I would have interned as a Police Officer...does your department allow interns? I know the ones around here don't. What jobs did you hold prior to becoming a Police officer? Apparently if I want to be a "Big Dog" i have to follow in your footsteps...I expect a full biography of your life on my doorstep within the next couple of days, so I can stop "****ing like a pup."
    First off, you don't need to be 21 to intern at a police dept. Secondly, you don't "intern as a police officer," you're an intern. You do work for a police dept without being on a payroll, only receiving time towards your credit hours.

I say low expectations because I've never heard of anyone persuing a degree in CJ "interning" for a security company. My internship was with a municipal dept. My partner interned with the ATF. We were both under the age of 21.

You don't need to "follow in my footsteps" to be a big dog. Thinking you're hot **** because you've been a security guard for 6 month and a police explorer isn't going to get you there either. I'm not going to give you a biography. I've done my time to be where I am now, and shall continue to do so.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4476 users online. 291 members and 4185 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X