300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serpico
    The newer ghetto drinks of choice are either 211 Steel Reserve 40s or Camo 40s. Camo tastes like jet fuel and Steel Reserve will rip right through one's bladder.

If beer isn't on the agenda, try an Incredible Hulk. Its Hypnotiq & Hennessey.
    I see the ghetto thugs sipping that here too. Has a big 211 on the can. In Ca 211 is the penal code section for robbery. How poetic.

Comment

The worst stuff I ever drank was "Coyote Tequila". Everyone of us that drank it felt lousy the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Switek
        I see the ghetto thugs sipping that here too. Has a big 211 on the can. In Ca 211 is the penal code section for robbery. How poetic.
        The stuff could take paint off a car, no problem. I haven't seen anyone sippin St Ides or Colt in years. It's either OE 800, 211, or Camo.

Comment

Delta, for your next Ghetto Beverage test, may i suggest some "5'Oclock" I confiscate this stuff off of bums left and right at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Merk911
            Delta, for your next Ghetto Beverage test, may i suggest some "5'Oclock" I confiscate this stuff off of bums left and right at work.
            Never heard of it, what is it?

My list of possible beverages for future tests;

Cisco (a.k.a. liquid crack)
            MD 20/20
            211 Steel Reserve
            Thunderbird (wine)
            Night Train Express (wine)
            Richard's Wild Irish Rose (wine)
            Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

I forgot To Mention

I nice greasy pizza from Lynwoods, always helped us with our hangovers. Ask Jimmy "The Jeep" he was victim of our trips to Maine!!!!!
              Zuko PlumItalic

Comment

How is a 17 year old kid confiscating anything from anyone? Look everyone, it's wolverine's little brother
                Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
                --------------------
                This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

5 O'Clock = Brand of liquor; the cheapest I've been able to find in Michigan. They make vodka and gin as far as I know. $5.97 for a fifth if I recall correctly.

By far the cheapest drink I've ever crossed paths with was half-gallons of Kamchatka vodka for $9 at a supermarket in Hawaii.

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Delta

Hey Delta your still DA MAN at 40 hun and as for your Ghetto Drink Test LOL Your too funny!!! Gotta Love ya Delta!! Happy Belated birthday I hope you enjoyed it immensly!!!
                    I've got friends in low places

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSix5
                      How is a 17 year old kid confiscating anything from anyone? Look everyone, it's wolverine's little brother
                      I could rip you to shreds for this, but ill be nice...*pst* IM 18...And for the last 6 months I have been interning out at the local hospital as a security officer. The hospital is located right in the center of downtown Kalamazoo, therefore we get a lot of bums and whatnot who come in looking for a bed to sleep on for the night, and most of them have some form of alcohol on them. Now that I am 18, I am employed by said hospital as a security officer...

Comment

I could rip you to shreds for this, but ill be nice...*pst* IM 18...And for the last 6 months I have been interning out at the local hospital as a security officer. The hospital is located right in the center of downtown Kalamazoo, therefore we get a lot of bums and whatnot who come in looking for a bed to sleep on for the night, and most of them have some form of alcohol on them. Now that I am 18, I am employed by said hospital as a security officer...
                        Rip me to shreds! Egad, whatever will I do? You've been 18 less then a month. Who interns as a security guard? You must have really high expectations for yourself.

If you're gonna run with the big dogs, you can't **** like a pup.
                        --------------------
                        This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSix5
                          Rip me to shreds! Egad, whatever will I do? You've been 18 less then a month. Who interns as a security guard? You must have really high expectations for yourself.

If you're gonna run with the big dogs, you can't **** like a pup.
                          I Interned as a Security Officer because it was required that I do so for a Law Enforcement Class I was takeing at the time. I don't know about where you come from, but around here you have to be 21 to be a police officer. Obviously, im not 21 yet, therefore I cant apply at any Agencies. I begin the Pre-reqs for the Police accademy in the fall. What does interning as a security officer have to do with my expectations? If i could have, I would have interned as a Police Officer...does your department allow interns? I know the ones around here don't. What jobs did you hold prior to becoming a Police officer? Apparently if I want to be a "Big Dog" i have to follow in your footsteps...I expect a full biography of your life on my doorstep within the next couple of days, so I can stop "****ing like a pup."

Comment

I Interned as a Security Officer because it was required that I do so for a Law Enforcement Class I was takeing at the time. I don't know about where you come from, but around here you have to be 21 to be a police officer. Obviously, im not 21 yet, therefore I cant apply at any Agencies. I begin the Pre-reqs for the Police accademy in the fall. What does interning as a security officer have to do with my expectations? If i could have, I would have interned as a Police Officer...does your department allow interns? I know the ones around here don't. What jobs did you hold prior to becoming a Police officer? Apparently if I want to be a "Big Dog" i have to follow in your footsteps...I expect a full biography of your life on my doorstep within the next couple of days, so I can stop "****ing like a pup."
                            First off, you don't need to be 21 to intern at a police dept. Secondly, you don't "intern as a police officer," you're an intern. You do work for a police dept without being on a payroll, only receiving time towards your credit hours.

I say low expectations because I've never heard of anyone persuing a degree in CJ "interning" for a security company. My internship was with a municipal dept. My partner interned with the ATF. We were both under the age of 21.

You don't need to "follow in my footsteps" to be a big dog. Thinking you're hot **** because you've been a security guard for 6 month and a police explorer isn't going to get you there either. I'm not going to give you a biography. I've done my time to be where I am now, and shall continue to do so.
                            --------------------

Comment

That 5 O' Clock crap is only 6 bucks for a fifth? lmao!
                              Must taste like fuel and hairspray.

Comment

HEY, nobody liked my detailed descriptions of Wirld Irish and that other crap? What going on here I know its the big mans Birfday, so HAPPY BIRFDAY
                                I got nothing for now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2883 users online. 190 members and 2693 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X